chapter 15

Alina's P.O.V

We finally got to my house after a three hour drive. I walked up to my front door and took out my house key out of my backpack.  I was going to open the door when I heard a scream coming from inside of the house. I knew that it had to be my mom because she had the day off of work. I pushed the door open and told the boys and Taylor to stay at the front door incase something happens to me.

         I walked inside and it became quiet. I walked deeper into the house and got to my staircase. I looked up the steps and saw a shadow on the left wall at the top of the stairs. I slowly started to walk up the steps when i felt a hand go over my mouth. I stopped and tensed up, I slowly turned around and saw that the person was Luke.

        ." and soon i felt Luke's lips on mine. OH NO this cant happen he can't kiss me not now pluse we are in a  life or death situation now. " Luke what was that." " i..um.." " We can talk about this later, now lets see what or whos in my house."

          I then turned around and grabbed Luke's hand behindmy and he interlocked our fingers. I looked back at him and saw him looking down. I turned back and strted my way slowly and quietly up the stairs. When we reached the top i looked around and saw the sadow again and it was going down the hall. My grip became more tight on Luke's hand and he squeezed my hand in return for reasurance. I then took a peek from the courner of the wall so the person or thing wouldn't see me. When I looked around the courner I saw a man standing at my bedroom door and it looked like he was opening the door to enter. I looked acroos the hall towards my mothers room when I saw her on the floor and she was tied up with tape covering her mouth. I finally have had enough. I looked at Luke and by the look on his face he already knew what i was going to do. " Don't do it Alina, I know what your thinking and I don't want to see how this ends." "Then don't look." I let go of Luke's hand but he wouldn't let me leave his side. " Luke let go of my hand." " No Alina" " Luke i have to do this i have to save my mom she's all I have." but he still wouldn't let go, so I did what I think would work. I kissed him and he kissed back and let go of my hand and put his on my face. I then pulled back and looked him in the eyes " Luke I have to do this i'll be fine, and if I need help then you can jump in okay?" " Okay." I then stood in the middel of the hallway. " What are you doing here and who are you.?" the man turned around and i knew exactly who it was. That man is....

sorry if its short i just wanted to update i hope you guys like it thanks for reading ;))))))))))