Chapter 14

Alina's P.O.V

While I was hugging Luke I felt someone pull him of of me. I looked up and saw Sam standing there with a smirk playing on his face. I did something that I didn't know I could do. I lifted my hand and pulled it back, then I punched him in the face. I looked down at him and saw a grin on his face. And when I looked up I saw everyone's jaws wide open. then I looked at my hand and i was so full of adrenalin. " So now you think you can just hit me without anything happening, well you just still haven't learned have you!." Sam said while getting up again. I looked towards Taylor's direction and she looked scared but shocked. " Just leave me alone. we aren't together anymore. and I'm not afraid to hit you again." " Now Alina we both know that that isn't going to happen because I don't care of we are together anymore. And you don't have anyone who really loves you isn't that why your father left you. Don't you get it you aren't wanted. You were a mistake. And I bet that these people would agree with me. You are ugly and fat and nobody will love you, but they fake it so you won't feel bad about your self." That is when I had enough. I walked closer to him and looked up at him. " Your words don't hurt me any more and I know for a fact that you are just trying to make me cry and make me feel the pain that I did when I was with you, but I'm not the same me so you can just walk away and do something useful with yourself and do something like getting a job instead of living with your parents," And I turned around and started to walk up to the group of my friends " And I know that people like you don't last long, and by that i mean they go to jail, so maybe you should turn around and you'll see what I mean." After those words left my mouth he turned around and was finally hand cuffed by the security man for six flags and let me tell you I felt so much better. Bit I also had mixed emotions. I looked at Taylor and the rest of the boys and saw Taylor with a slight smile on her face, and she ran towards me and gave me a very big hug " You are becoming soo much more awesome each day, Bit I need to teach you some more and better sassy comebacks haha." " thank you for being there for me through everything. And I would love to get sassy lessons from you I have to learn from the master hahaha." And after all that Drama we ended up all having a sleep over at my house, but I'm not sure if I want to still want to keep ignoring Luke. But the thing is that even though I love him with my everything I can't just let him off the hook just like that. I guess what I have been trying to say is that I'm scared. Scared of the fact that if I pretend that nothing happened then he will do it again and I don't want to lose him again. Ever again.

Sorry that it's short I just wanted to make up for the past couple of weeks that I don't up date hope you all like it and thanks to everyone who reads this book. 😊😃😀😝😜😎😋