Chapter 18

Alina's P.O.V

While I was trying to unfold the envelope my hands started to shake in fear, but when I finally opened it I took the paper out of it. I looked up at everyone and saw their faces full with worry and fear.

I worked up the courage and flipped the paper open and started to tear up when I scanned the paper I tried to sniffle them back but failed terribly and decided to let the tears slide down my soft cheeks.

And that's when I began to read it out loud:

"Dear Alina I would like to say that I'm your worst nightmare, and I am coming after you unless you do me a favor. That favor of mine is that you cut all contact with the members of 5 seconds of summer especially Luke Hemmings.

But if you chose to not listen to my directions you are going to pay for it. And now that I think about it there should be no problem, Luke left you once so why wouldn't he just leave you now and he wouldn't want to be friends with someone like you and what you did.

Your beloved friend

Crista "

And that was all it took to make me cry my eyes out in front of everyone I call my friends. I looked up and straight into the beautiful blue eyes that I have been I love with for years.

"Why would she write something like this towards you you haven't done anything to her and I never wanted to leave you she made me and I have always wanted to tell you the real reason why I left you the reason why I didn't talk to you for all of those years."

" Then why did you leave Luke can you tell me why tell me the reason as to why I had to be bullied buy Crista the whole time you left me for her and when you guys were dating, there were so many things that she did to me that made me the persons I am today the reason why I'm on guard all of the time because I don't want to be hurt the way you hurt me, and I didn't want to feel the way I felt when you came up to me that day and said that you chose her over me the person that was there for you when you needed someone the most and the person that would do anything for you and actually cared about you for almost their whole life, can you tell me the reason why you did what you did and the things that I had to go through!!!!!!"

" BECAUSE I LOVED YOU AND I STILL DO AND I WILL KEEP LOVING YOU FOREVER THE REASON WHY I LEFT WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING TO HURT YOU IF I DIDNT AND I DIDNT WANT TO SEE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE GET HURT I DIDNT WANT TO SEE WHAT I CALL MY WORLD AND LIFE AND HEART GET HURT SO THE ONLY WAY SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT WAS IF I LEFT YOU FOR HER AND I WANTED TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND THATS WHY I DID IT FOR YOU AND WHEN I WAS GOING TO GO ON TOUR I BROKE UP WITH HER BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF HER AND THE WAY SHE TALKED ABOUT YOU AND HOW SHE WOULD JUST USE ME THATS WHY I DID IT AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO TELL YOU WHY I LEFT AND THAT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND LIFE AND YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO DO THAT TO YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NOT STOP SAYING THAT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH and I hope that one day you will forgive me for what I have done and I hope that one day I could hear you say that you love me too bu-"

" I LOVE YOU TOO" ..........

Hi guys sorry that I haven't updated in forever and I hope you like this chapter thank you for reading my book and for the votes please if you can comment what you think if this chapter but you don't have to thank you!!!! 😎😎😎😋💜