chapter 7

Alina's P.O.V

When I finally got to my house I ran in and soon got to my room. I closed the door and slid down to the floor. Why does he have to stay for a couple of months. why did I have to bump into him out of all people, but all I know is that everything happens for a reason and I can't change that. I finally decided to stand up and change into some more comfy clothes. I ended up putting on some PINK sweatpants and Taylor Caniff muscle tank-top, with a pair if my fluffy socks. I open my bedroom door and ran down to my kitchen with my bag of chips and my Arizona iced tea. I put my chips in a bowl and went to the living room and sat on my couch. While I was trying to reach for the remote cause I'm to lazy to stand up and get it, the door bell rang. Me being me got scared because who would come to my house at his time of day? I jumped up and walked to my front door. I turned the door nob and when I looked up to the persons face I was shocked to see who it was.

Luke's P.O.V

When I walked out of the store I looked to my right and saw Alina walking home and ran to the van. I opened the sliding door and said" You guys will never guess who I ran or should I say bumped into inside of the store." " who?" Michael asked "Alina!" "Ohhhh that reminds me I bumped into her when I was walking around the school and I asked if she wanted to come over to the house and hang our with us and she said yes, so we'll be seeing her later on." "you what! Calum what if she tries to kill me when she is at the house and when I bumped into her in the store she looked like she didn't want to even be near me or talk to me?!" "well it's not my fault that you did something horrible to her and decided not to contact her for almost three years!" And when he said that it hit me hard to know that he knew what had happened and that i really did hurt her. All that I want it do know is to make it right with her and to be able to tells her how much she really means to me. I just want to tell he that I have finally realized what I have done was the worst thing in my life. I just want to tell her that I love her. I am in love with Alina jenarow.

Alina's P.O.V

I slowly opened the door to clearly see my dad. Let me tell you a story about my father. When I was born my mother was happy. but my father on the other hand wanted to put me up for adoption. he didn't want my mom to have me from the start but she went against him and decided to keep me. when she was released from the hospital she brought me to the house that her and my father were sharing at the time. when the door opened she saw him with another woman. she quickly ran back into the car and buckled up my car seat. she drove to my grandparents house. And from that point on life was hard for her. and when I was four years old, mom just wanted to leave everything behind in Boston, so we ended up moving her to Australia. But as we were here and I was growing up my father would send us letters saying that he is truly sorry for what he did and that it was all just a mistake, but I never beloved him and I still don't. My mom also has photo albums with pictures of when they were together, but she ended up tossing it in the trash,but from those pictures I still remember his face. I finally snap out of my gaze and asked what he he was doing here but he didn't answer me. he looked up at me and said....

Thanks for reading so far hope you like it sorry for the long wait. band tanks bye 😎😎