Chapter 12

Alina's P.O.V

After the whole Luke paying for me and Taylor thing we all finally got inside of Six Flages. We stared to walk towards all the rides are. I turn around and everyone is in a small circle talking about which ride to go one first. I look over at Taylor and she gives me a small smile. You see I am the kind of girl who dislikes roller coasters with a passion, when ever I go to a theme park like this I like to stay away form all of those kind of rides. But today is different I want to step out if my comfort zone and try new things out. I just don't know how this will end up. "Hey I have a suggestion. What if we go on the Batman ride. it looks awesome." "Are you sure you want to go on that one?" Taylor asked me "Positive!!" "Great then let's go!" And with my words out to the rest of the group Calum grabbed my hand and we ran, more like he dragged me to the roller coaster. Yeah.

While we were waiting in line I turned around and saw my ex boyfriend Sam. Let's just say that I turned around very fast after that.

But let me tell you about Sam first. I started to date him after what happened between me and Luke. I told Sam everything except for the fact that I cut myself because till this day nobody knows. Well let me continue he used to anise me and it was hard to stay away from him. But one day he asked if I could come over to his house and I agreed. When I got there it was dark . I felt the wall to find the light switch and turned on the light. when I did I felt two hands cover my mouth. I tried to turn around and I couldn't. I then was pushed into the table and I hit my head on the sharp corner of it and my head started to bleed. when I finally look up I see Sam with a huge grin plastered on his face. well he seemed happy to see me. Any was when he tried to kick me I took hold of his leg and he fell on the floor. I started to crawl towards the front door when he held my foot and pulled me towards him. I then kicked him as hard as I could and he finally let go of me. After that I was scared to leave my house but I realized that I couldn't stay there forever as much as I wanted to , but I did take self defense classes last year so when somebody try's to pull a move I can chop them in half.

Well now let's get back to the present time. After I turned back and faced forward I became a little scared and so I stiffed up a bit. I then felt a hand grab my hand from my side. And that made me even more paranoid. and when I looked to my side I saw.....

Sorry that it's a really short chapter but I wanted to write something since I haven't updated in a long time. thanks for reading and I hope you liked it.😊😊