Home

Hello, I would like to shamelessly promote my other story "Love is in the bag." Lmao I'll just type here the summary:

Everything is normal in Seoul National School of Arts but not for Jimin; your typical average student who's shy, timid and a bookworm. Has a secret crush on the basketball star named Jeon Jungkook, but there's just one problem: everytime he gets excited... Something happens.

Thank you and sorry for ruining your time, please continue.

Also the the other reason why I can't update is our wifi just sometimes on. Like 1 hour in two to three weeks :(

I'm skipping lunch right now because I know later on the wifi will be turned off.

______________

The next day, Jimin woke to an unfamiliar room. In instinct he starts to panic and tries to remember what happened yesterday when the door opens and to his surprise sees Jungkook's aunt.

She looked relieved when they locked eyes, "Oh, sweety, You're awake. Here, eat your breakfast."

She comes inside with a tray of food and Jimin then immediately thanked her. He realizes then that this was their spare room.

"Jungkook's at school and he told me to tell you that the project was finished." Jimin's eyes widened at that. Now he remembers and it all came crashing down to him. He almost chokes on his food.

Does his aunt knows about Jungkook being the spiderman? Jimin gulped and quickly finished his food and followed the woman to the kitchen.

He saw the clock along the and it read 11:24. Then he remembers his father and Jimin panics.

"Uhm, Aunty. I have to go home my father is probably worried about me."

"oh, dear. Right. I'll just drive you there okay?" Jimin refused saying he already had burdened her enough but she kept on insisting that it nothing was his fault and was happy even and that she should drive him home.

Minutes later they were at the front gate of Jimin's home.

"Wait-what? WHAT? Jimin, you live here?" Jimin frowns reading the statement wrong.

"Is it that shocking? I know I look like-"

"N-no! Of course not, you're handsome as ever. I should have know you two look alike."

"Oh you mean father? Well, thanks?" He says awkwardly and Aunt May just laughed, waving him goodbye and driving off.

Jimin turns around and ran, gates already opened as the guards had recognized him.

As he expected he saw his father pacing around the living room. He gulps a sorry was ready to come out of his lips and listen to his non stop lecture as he approaches his father.

"Dad!" He laughs nervously, "How's your day?"

"Oh, so you decided to come home now, huh?"

"Ugh, okay sorry. Something happened and I kinda-"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Son, is that a bandage?"

"Huh? A-what?" Jimin looks down to where his father was pointing at and indeed his right ankle was bandage. Okay, how the hell I did not feel that? Quick think of something.

"Uh, yeah. But! It's-umm. It was some kind of experiment last night and I guess I forgot to take it off now Igottagoandtakeabathbye!" Jimin ran upstairs to his room, closing the door behind and laying his back on it with a sigh.

He stays there for a moment and then went to the bathroom. It was the third day of college and already, he has gone absent.

Stupid Jungkook and stupid decisions. Now Jimin regrets ever following hin that day, but still he couldn't believe Jungkook was spiderman.

He could've have expected it though. Every person you walk by could be a superhero.

He took a bath and cleaned his long thin wound which was deep. He shudders when he almost sees his bone.

I'm supposed to be in the hospital. Jimin grunted and walks out.

"Jimin..." The said boy freezes and turns around still in his towel.

His father was sitting like a king to a chair he had dragged in front of the bed. He motions him to sit down and Jimin mindlessly oblige.

"Do you even know why I injected you to a radio-active serum?"

"A radio what? Dad? Is that eve a thing?" Jimin deadpanned.

"Shut up. Just listen. I've been tracking another one of you these past years. The spiderman now? He accidentally got bitten to the one I had been working on." Jimin tensed at that already knowing who it was.

"I turned you so you could track him and maybe we'll know who it is and turn him back." Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"If you turn him back, what about me?"

"Of course I'll turn you back too."

"But," Jimin purses his lips, "What if that guy doesn't want to turn back?"

His father sighs, "I told you it was an accident. There shouldn't be a spiderman in the first place."

It was quiet the new information made his mind blank.

"Look, I'll just tell you what would you feel when it's him, okay?" He didn't bother to wait for Jimin's response and continued, "Your head will ring and then it would lead you to him. Like a magnet. At first it will hurt so much so I'll just give these pills."

He accepts the pills and nodded despite knowing it had already happened. His stomach churned because he had to lie to his father. For the first time. He doesn't know why, but he feels like he needs Jungkook's consent first. But then he doesn't know ho to tell him about it. His head spins and he groans mentally so he wouldn't worry his father.

"Well, I'll just go back to work. I don't want to question why the hell are absent but I'm trusting you with what I said Jiminie, okay? Find him for me."

"Would you hurt him?" The question shocked Mr. Park even for Jimin, he realized he had said it out loud and gulped when he sees his father's serious expression.

"Of course I won't Jiminie," Mr. Park laughed as if it was hilarious, "I wouldn't grabbed a single hair from him."

He opens the but stopped. Jimin watched him as he breath heavily before turning to Jimin again.

He smiles, "It's him who you shouldn't trust."