Bummer

Spiderkook pants as he hide behind a big vase. He looks at his watch and curses. Dang it. 10 minutes left.

He looks around searching for a hiding place but before he could find one he was suddenly flying and his back hits on a rough wall. He groaned in pain and stood up, looks dangerously at the lizard in front him.

"Well, well. If it isn't the annoying insect." The lizard spats before chuckling lowly. He looks at his wrist as if there was a watch and tsked.

"Tick, tock. The clock is running out. Better save your girlfriend or she'll just be in my mouth."

"Shut up!" The lizard felt a kick right on his face, dumbfounded. He didn't expect another one going to his-

"Grrr!" The lizard groaned in pain and attemp to catch the spider but he got away. Quickly he grabbed the chandalier throwing it on his way that perfectly hit him. Sending him down to the ground harshly he tries to stand up but felt a heavy weight on his back.

"Say, A lizard winning over a spider? Wow. What a great miracle this is." The lizard joked and squeezed the spider more earning a groan.

"Tsk. Tsk. Not so tough now eh? Poor girl. She got a one horrible and weak boyfri-" Somethig red and hot suddenly flies straight to the cheeks of the lizard. He fell with a grunt and the spider manages to stand up ignoring all the blood and pain all over his body.

"Need any help kid?" The spider froze. He knows that voice. Eeekkk! Okay stay calm. Act cool. You don't need to embarrasse yourself.

"Oh, hey. Uh-no. I kinda got that." The spider reassures the man that floats in the air with his cool and hot-Kook! Calm down!

"Doesn't look like to me." He can feel his eyebrows raise and the mockery behind those voice. Quickly his admiration to this man dissapeared.

He sighed, "Really man. I just to-oofff." He was kicked to the side and contacted again with a wall. God danggit I'm not getting near walls again. The spider yelped seeing the lizard turn around his tail going straight to hit his ribs that took the spider's breath out.

"Fuck," He hissed in pain. Okay shit he reallt needs help.

"You alright kid? You sure you don't any help?" This fucker. Gonna choke him one day.

"Yeah! Handle the lizard while I take care of the bomb!" He instructed and shoots off to the sound of ticking.

He went to a hall and found many doors. Shit, he looks at his wrist. Fucking hell 5 minutes. He bolts as fast as he can and the ticking sounds was getting near until again he was shoved to a fucking wall!

"Wooops...Sorry kid! I'll handle it! This stubborn lizard won't die!" Damnit if he knew he was this annoying. The spider grunted, stood up and bolts again.

He turns into a corner and finally. He sees the girl sitting on a chair.

"Hey, miss! It's going to alright..." He trailed off once he got closer and notices that this wasn't a girl. Its just a fucking doll. Shit, They've been set up!

A groaning sound echoes through the room and the lizard went through a wall and inside the roon followed by the man.

"Kid there you are! I was just about to-"

"They set us up! Run!" I gave him heads up but I'm sure he didn't catch up. I shoot my webs through the broken wall and onto something, pulled my body then jumped.

____________________
_______________

"Oh, honey. You're home early!" Jungkook better known as the spiderkook grunts in reply at his aunt, going inside their house.

He had made sure that the blood was clean and covered the cuts but still manage to come home early.

"Yeah. You prepared dinner aunty?" Jungkook asked as soon as he heard his stomach grumble. His aunt chuckled before nodding.

"It's a good thing a cooked early. Got a good feeling but I guess it knew you were coming home." She guides him to the kitchen and made him sit, "Here you deserve it. You've been exhausted from school huh?" His aunt served his food and grabbed a glass, pouring orange juice in it.

Jungkook sighed, "Yeah..um, pretty tired." He tooks a bite and hummed, "You served the best food!" He says in delight which made his aunt chuckles.

"Well I have to. Make sure to dissapear those stress away whenever you get home." Jungkook quickly finishes his food because he's got a call to do, "Thank you for the food, aunty." He thanks putting the dishes in the sink to wash it later and grabs the orange juice before going upstairs.

He went to his room and makes sure to close the door. He grabbed his cellphone and went inside his closet dialing a certain number. It rings for a few seconds before he hears the beep.

"Hello-Kook? How are you? What happened?"

"Hyung, they've got something planned."

__________

What the fuck I'm such a pussy. Coud've made the action scene better, grr. Sorry about that lmao.

I thought actions scenes would be easier to write but it's more complicated than pythagorean theorem.

But, oh. What could possibly Jungkook be talking about?