Let me in

"Hey!" Jimin calls Jungkook as soon as he sees him. He bumps into students as he tries to catch up to him. The boy didn't turn and just continued to walk ahead.

Jimin frowns and walks faster until he was beside him. He notices he was wearing headsets. He thought about taking it off but then again, screw it.

He takes it off more harsher than he thought.

"What the fuck is your-" He stops once he laid eyes on Jimin but his facial expression, hard.

"What?" He snaps.

"Just wanted to ask when are we doing the project?"

"What? What project?" He says, unfazed. And continues to walk.

"The Art project." Jimin says through gritted teeth.

"Nope. Don't know anything about that. Say, just go home, kay?" Fuck off, he wants to say but shockingly he hesitated.

"Look. I just to get this thing over with. We do the project now and tomorrow I'll ignore like a needle in the middlw of the ground." Jimin was getting pissed but he tries not to show it.

Jungkook looks like he was thinking. Eyes darting to Jimin with a pursed lips.

He held his hands out, "Give me your phone."

"Huh? What?- oh. Here." Jimin quickly gives his phone and watch as Jungkook type something in it.

He waits patiently. What's he doing? It's been 2 minutes. Suddenly he throws the phone just as Jimin's heart jump. He catches it after it almost slips and looks at him in shock.

"Yah! Why'd-" He stops when his phone ringed. He turned on his phone and saw a message from Jungkook.

Harvard street. 5:30, sharp.

3:30.

Unbelievable!

He reads in disbelief. How could this boy be so demanding to his elders. I-

Also, didn't knew you were into cat videos...

3:32.

When Jimin looks up he was gone, Cheeks were painted red. So that's why he was taking so long. Wait! What else did he look? Jimin panics as he looks on every app he had opened. It looks untouched.

He crunches up his nose thinking if he should teach this boy an unforgetable lesson or just go with it.

_________________________________________________

Jimin decides he'll go when he saw his home in a big mess.

"Dad!" His irretated voice rang through out the living room and a sound of an ibject crashing was heard in the kitchen.

"Son! You're home. Why, I-I..." He could hear the nervousness in his father's voice. He pulls his eyebrows confused. His never heard his father like that.

He walks to the kitchen and sees a messy  dining table, a counter that's filled with mixed vegetables and a messy stove.

"Dad? What have you been doing? There's a reason why we have a personal chef." Jimin sighs he can't be angry with his father when he sees him in teary eyes.

"I know that. But, it's been months since I gave them vacation and unfotunately I fogot today's your mothers birthday and it was already too late to call the chef back because-"