Senses in mission

After a few hours of nap Jimin finally woke up and the first thing he notices is a scary person beside him, with some weird mask that made him punch the guy in instinct and fear.

What he didn't expect was the guy literaly went flying towards the opposite wall and Jimin felt guilty.

"Oh my glob. What?" He looks at his hands as if he had three of them and looked back up to the guy who groaned.

"Sheems. I-i'm sorry sir!- Dad? What the hell!? What are you wearing!" Jimin recognized the clothes his father wore earlier. He crounched down in worry and helped him get back up.

"Ugh-okay that hurt." His father hissed while Jimin stared in worry.

"I'm sorry. I didn't knew it was you," He says sincerely before making an annoyed face, hitting his father in the back head, "Why'd you wear a mask! Are trying to kill me from fear-"

"AICK!" His father suddenly was bent downwards, heard his bones cracking and Jimin just realized what he had done.

"Holy mop! Dad! I'm so sorry!" Jimin says in panick, hands coming down to hold his dad's stomach and the other on his lower back. Jimin suddenly pulls him back up hearing more bone crack.

"AYY-YAY-YAIK!" Mr. Park cries and thought this was his last day on earth. Jimin let go of him and made distance, afraid he'll hurt his father more.

"Uh." His father grunted and tries to recover, "C-call the doctor!" He orders and Jimin complied.

"DAD!" Jimin suddenly shouts making his father flinch.

"Why are you calling me!?"

"You said to call the doctor! You are the doctor! Treat yourself!" His father was practicaly fuming. Imaginary smoke was coming out of his head.

"HOW CAN I TREAT MYSELF IF I CAN'T EVEN MOVE!" Jimin flinched and apologize quickly, running outside his room and call for a doctor.

_________________
_____________

"Hmmm...I see..." The doctor who Jimin randomly called walked around his father looking at all the signs of injuries. His hair was long just above his shoulders and he looked like a prince that got the wrong job.

"Hmm..."  The doctor continues to humm and examine whilst Jimin was on the verge of punching the doctor because he was getting impatient.

"Umm...Doctor?" Jimin calls softly and this time the doctor averted his almond eyes to Jimin smiling in confusion, "Yes?"

"You're suppose to tell me how is my father and updates on the injuries." Jimin says gritting his teeth which the doctor didn't notice but widened his eyes, laughing softly.

"Oh, sorry. Uh- your father- is umm. Distracting." He smiled at him as if they were close friends and looked at my father again.

"Treat his wounds or I'll break your bones like I did to him." Jimin threatened expecting the doctor to comply but he just sighed and looked at Jimin.

"So you're the one who got him in this state." The doctor walked closer to Jimin and Jimin's threat was thrown out the window as he gulped.

"Now how about you tell me darling. How's is your father?" Jimin was about to pee in his pants guilt eating him alive but Mr. Park gladly stopped them.

"Hey, stop it. No one's at fault it was actually my plan." His father sighed and Jimin looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" He narrowed his eyes at his father and watch him shrugged.

"Just wanted to see if it actually works," Mr. Park coughed signalling to the doctor that he and his son needs privacy which the doctor complied to easily.

Once he was out of their sight. Mr. Park ordered Jimin to lock the door just to make sure it was safe.

"Is there also a microphone somewhere?" Jimin asked and his father sighed reaching behind him following grunts and moans of pain before he pulls his hands back showing a crumpled and broken microphone.

"This is why you don't call random doctors Jimin." His father say to which Jimin made a sheepish grin.

"I wanted to see if the experiment work but it seems to give us good answers." His father smiled his eyes dissapearing.

"Welp. So that's done. What am I supposed to do?" Jimin doesn't really know what his father's intentions but it's his father. He knows him. He trusts him.

"Do whatever you want." His father says as if it's a casual thing to say. Jimin sighed but nodded.

"I want to go to school." Jimin bit his lip nervous that his father would reject him.

"Perfect, I'll find a school for you by tomorrow." Jimin's widens at that. He smiled and launches at his father without second thought.

"AAHH!!"

Oh wooops.

_________

Bitches!
It's near!
Finally!

Lmao though poor Mr. Park

Would you like to treat Mr. Park's injuries?