I'm definitely following you [JK]

Yep, I finally updated but I'm sorry for this shitty and short ass chapter.

Hi. The name's Jeon Jungkook also known as the friendly neighborhood spiderman! Although I prefer being called Spiderkook—And yes this is where the part where I would suddenly look at the screen and everything freezes and starts to rant—

Got bitten by a radio-active spider and y'all know what happened next.

I'll confidently state that I'm a superhero and also super...gay, but the world doesn't need to know.

Ooh, shocking. I know. Who would've thought that the next spiderman would be gay? A disgrace for all those old class shits. Well, newsflash either you accept me or I'll leave you to death.

Heh, very friendly neighborhood spiderman indeed.

I was 17 when the school got invited to a science fair. I hated it, didn't want to go because I was so lazy to do shits (Well, my x-box is an exception) But, when I heard we were meeting the infamous,  old but handsome, genius Doctor in Korea, Dr. Grey Park.

The whole building was amazing. It was like we traveled to the future just by stepping inside the clean marbled floor (and a little bit of waiting in line). They introduced every mechanics to us until we arrived the last one. The machine was big didn't tell how it work because it was strictly for employees only and I was like, what the fuck? Then why the hell bother? It's like showing off on how big your dick is.

Which I can relate—okay Jungkook, you're supposed the friendly neighborhood spiderman—oh fuck that title. Parent's should be glad I'm a good role model to their kids. Everyone be acting like they're bunch of innocent fluff balls.

Anyway, And that's when a spider crawled towards my neck and bit it.

And no, my reaction wasn't like you've seen in the movie. I yelled like a girl, running around and doing robotics dance moves that looks like it's in stroke, but anyways they took care of it and brought me back home.

It's been four years since that embarrassing day. But it change my whole life to a great level. And I've been known since the spiderman.

...And I was happy, playing on my x-box the whole day—

"Jimin!? What are you doing here?" I looked at Jimin with panic after looking at his direction twice to make sure he was really there.

"Uh, I followed you?" I faced palm and sighed loudly.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO."

"Well,  Jeon Jungkook or better know as Spiderman.  How could you think I would stay at your room when you were looking all suspicious and not think of following you. "

30 minutes ago Jimin stood there in shock as Jungkook took out the Spiderman suit.

"Holy shit, you'r- you're..." He couldn't finish his sentence due to the immense shock. Here he was being classmates and partner, went to his house and standing in front of him is Spiderman!

Now to think of it. Jimin remember how rude he was earlier and yesterday. He wasn't really that friendly neighborhood spiderman.

"Wait—why you?" Jungkook groans.

"I didn't ask for it okay? Just accept it." Jungkook went to the bathroom and change.

"What the fuck Jimin? It's dangerous out here! Specially when I'm in mission!"

"well yeah of course Mr. Smarty pants. I clearly thought you were going to a Bible meeting after an alarm broke off and showed me you were spiderman."

"This isn't the right time to show your sassyness. "

"It's not even a wo-"

"Oh my fucking God. Please spare—" my head suddenly ringed and sense something coming. Jimin looked shock and looks at a direction.

"W-What was that?" I looked at Jimin, entirely confused for a moment before a wall was broken down from an abandoned building.

A 10 foot monster comes out and immediately aimed for towards me.

"Jimin! Hide!" I command before dodging the monsters punch. Jimin scrambles and ran. He had definitely brought his clumsiness in the situation for he tripped in absolutely nothing and his shout in pain caught the monster's attention.

I was still punching this guy everywhere. I started to get irratated because it doesn't seem to affect him.

I looked up and aimed for his head but he was looking somewhere else's. I quickly followed his eyes and panicked when I  saw Jimin struggling to get up.

He runs towards him. Completely ignoring me. I stuttered and run after him fast but damn he was fast for a big guy.

I ran full speed before kicking him from behind. 
Fuck, wrong move.

He fell on top of Jimin but I was faster. I shoot my web and pulled Jimin away.

The monster land on the ground hard and I took advantage of it. I shoot my webs to a broken concrete and pulled with all my strength before smashing it to the monster.

I breathe in exhaustion and looked at where Jimin was lying. The monster is unconscious but it won't be long until it will wake again. I shoot a lot of web, trapping it before running towards Jimin who was crying.

"Jimin," I called and patted his back softly, "It's okay. You're saf—" He suddenly hugged me but I instinctively wrapped my arms around him. God, he's trembling so much.

"I told  you not to follow." I say as softly as I can but he just trembles more.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I shushed him saying it was okay and slowly he cried himself to sleep while I hold him.

Once I was sure he was unconscious I stood up, shoot out web and swung.

_________

To be flippin honest? Idk where this story is going anymore.