Chapter 44

~Ronnie~
So I woke up and saw August peacefully sleeping so I got up and washed my face and brush my teeth and put on my makeup after all that.
"Momma". Kyla said knocking on the door.
"What?"
"Is today Saturday or Sunday?"
"Girl Saturday!". I said laughing and I accidentally woke August up.
"Haha okay". She said leaving. So then I opened the door and saw August right in front of me.
"Goodmorning". And he didn't say nothing back just went passed me and closed the bathroom door.
"August?". I said knocking on the door. "August!!!". I said banging on the door. "Aug~". And he opened the door and started getting dress.
"August what the fuck is wrong with you?!". He just ignored me got dress and got his keys and left. Ugh I swear he's a bitch!!
~August~
So the reason why I'm ignoring Ronnie is because I just really need to think about last night. Cause how the hell she just gone bring up the moment I punched her like man I fucking wish I could take all that shit back! So I got to the studio and just sat on the couch thinking. My phone kept ringing I was from Ty, Christy, momma, Ronnie, Nicki and just hella people but I just ignored all of them. And the door opened hoping it was just a secretary or something but it was Ronnie.
"What did I do this time August?".She said standing there crying. And I fucking hate seeing her cry.
"Come here". So she came and looked straight in my eyes.
"I'm sorry for the first time I cheated on you. Yo ass didn't deserve any of that! I'm sorry for when I punched you. Man Ronnie you have no damn idea how bad I feel for that, that shit hurts me every single fucking day! And I should be so fucking happy that yo ass didn't leave me. And I will always love you. You got to believe that cause you and Kyla is my life ight?"
"I love you to baby". She said standing up and putting her hand out. "Come on let's go to Cheddarz!". She said acting like a lil kid.
"Okay"
"Yay!!!". Man I'm to happy I got her! So we pulled up at Cheddarz and instantly got a table.
"What you want to eat baby?". I asked Ronnie.
"A bacon cheese and cheese burger with some fries. And a strawberry lemonade". she said.
"Yeah I'll have the same but with another burger". I said smiling at her.
"Fat ass"
"I know"
"August remember before we had any kids we would just go out every single day?". She said smiling looking down at her hands.
"Yeah but now we grown and we got to be more mature". I said reaching for her hand.
"Nigga I am". She said reaching for my hand.
"Lie!". I said laughing.
"Okay!". So we finally got through eating and we paid everything and we got on the car as soon as I got in the car August said
"Veronica?!"
"Damn August what?!"
"Love you"
"You mature?! Nigga yo ass is so immature! On everything!". I said busting out laughing. And we got home and Kyla and Zamia was coming back on Sunday from their grandmas house.
~August~
"Baby what you wanna do?"
"Suck yo dick!"
"You serious?!"
"Hell nah!! The fuck?! I'm not one of ya hoes!!". She said laughing while peeling her orange.
"Mhmmkay". I said sitting on the couch.
"Awwn my big boy mad?". She said getting in my lap.
"Nah I'm good". He said switching the channels.
"Okay fine then be mad with yo mad ass!". I said getting up but he pulled me back down.
"I'm not mad. I just want some"
"You'll get some later right now my stomach hurts"
"Awwn is my baby pregnant again?!". He said rubbing my stomach.
"Nigga you wish!". I said moving his hand.
"Well if that's the case I'm gone wish hard ass hell!"
"Shut up!". I said getting up and walking in the kitchen. I saw Kayla doing her homework.
"You need help?"
"No momma I got this"
"Okay!". I said putting my hands up in surrender.
"Baby?!". August yelled.
"What?"
"Zamia not fucking breathing!!". I hurried and ran upstairs.
"Get her in the car now!!". So me and Kayla and August got in the car and headed to the hospital fast as possible.
"We need help my daughter is not breathing!!". I said running in carrying Zamia. So they came out and grabbed her and took her to the surgery room while August took me and Kayla to sit down and he called his momma and everyone else.
********************************
Feels Like Forever Since I've Updated This Story!!
But Tell me What Ya Think.
Comment & Vote
Love Y'all
Keep It True 😍😘💦👅💍💎💋