Chapter 19

~Ronnie~

Me and Christy went to the store so we can but her baby stuff and she's having a girl by the way.But she only told me cause she wanted to keep it a secret from Ty so we got to the store and we was picking out some clothes.So while we was just talking somebody came and tapped on my shoulder and it was some dude I mean he was cute he was light skin,braces,fresh cut,and some hazel eyes.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"You dropped this outside in the parking lot."

It was my wallet.

"Thank you!"

"So who's having a baby?"

"My bestfriend"

"Girl or boy?"."Wait girl?"

"And you are correct!".

So we talked for a couple minutes and then he asked me what's my name.

"What's your name?"

"Veronica what about you?"

"It's Anthony."

"You have my boyfriend middle name.Well sorta."

"What there's drama?"

"Yeah kinda.So what about you where's your girl at?"

"She actually died in a car crash."

"Awwn my bad."

"It's ok.

So we talked a little more then we exchanged phones and put our number in each other's phone and we went our separate ways.

~2 Hours Later

I got home and saw August watching tv.

"Hey baby"

"Hi how was shopping?".

"Good but I did meet some boy".I said sitting next to him.

"Really Ronnie?".

"So now I can't talk to people I mean we just had a regular talk like I don't see why he would like me anyway I told him I had the love of my life and plus his girlfriend died!"

"Awwn you called me the love of yo life and I'm sorry."

"Cause you are and I accept your apology"."Did you already eat?"

"N-No"

"Well what you want?".

"Whatever you feel like cooking."

~August~

I was kinda freakin out because Christy yeah her!Came and fixed me something to eat but no freaky shit happen after u got through she just left which was kinda weird but yeah.

"Baby I gotta tell you something.And you got to believe me!"

"Okay baby!What is it?"

"I already ate.And Christy came over and cooked for me.But listen nothing happen I put that on my life I just got you back and I don't plan on you ever leaving again!"

"It's okay I believe you baby!Love you."

"Love you too.And that don't mean go behind my back and beat that bitch ass okay?"

"Okay Auggie damn but is you still hungry cause if you ain't then I can just make me something to eat?"

"Girl you know I'm always hungry!"

"Okay."

So after we got through eating we just got on the couch and cuddled.

"Ronnie?"

"Yeah?".She said with her sexy sleepy voice.

"What if I purposed to you like right now?"

"I would say no"

"You serious?"

"Yep!"

Then I picked her up and slammed here back on the couch and started tickling her.

"Okay!I would say YES!"

"You would say what!"

"YES!"

"That's more like it."

"Love you August"

"Love you too Ronnie"

So then we fell asleep and just then after we was sleep I got woken up by a text.It said meet me at Veronica's house.

----------------------------------------------

That Text though?!

Should they get married?..

But Comment & Vote

Keep it •100•