Chapter 39

~Ronnie~
So when I woke up my fucking back was hurting but I looked over and saw August crazy ass the nigga was all over the floor.So I chuckled a lil.
"I know yo ass ain't laughing you da one who pushed me off the couch!".He said sitting up against the couch
"Well the couch ain't big enough for me!".I said getting up and putting August between my legs and I started playing with his curls.
"Ronnie?"
"Yeah baby?".I said just rubbing my hands in his hair
"Do you love me?"
"Why wouldn't I?".I said leaning to the side looking at him
"Cause you always mad".He said turning all the way around
"That's how I express my love like to me I've always been serious cause my whole life cause nobody never showed me how to really be happy and smile".I said sitting down on the floor next to him.
"Yeah and that's why I'm here right now!Like Veronica you everything to me!And you can't even imagine the things I wanna do to you.You just be you all the time and ain't gotta be jealous over nobody or nothing!You just be you and that's what got me here today".He said doing all these hand motions.
"Hahaha why all the hand motions?But yes I love you August and ya ass will always know that!"
"Yeah I'll know it.And cause I can!Gotta problem?"
"No sir!".I said getting up
"Awwn look at my baby"
"Thanks!"
"Not yo ass my lil man or baby girl"
"Ion care anyway with yo ugly ass!".I said nudging his forehead
"Yeah but you love dis ugly ass nigga!".He said standing up and putting his arms around y waist
"Yeah whatever".Then outta nowhere he kissed me and I fell in love with the kiss!And then like 10 minutes later we was through.
"Damn Ronnie I see you liked that".He said laughing
"Hell yeah I loved that shit!".I said laughing and backing up and going in the kitchen.
~August~
So I was on the couch watching tv until the doorbell rung and I opened it and it was my mom and Kyla.
"Y'all here early".I said lookin' ah my Rolex
"Yeah I gotta go to a doctors appointment".She said giving me Kyla
"Okay bye momma love you"
"Love you to!Bye"
"Bye!"
"Dwaddy?!"
"Yes?".I said closing the door
"Where Mwommy?"
"In the kitchen".I said putting her down and walking behind her
"Oooooo there goes my baby!".Ronnie said picking her up
"Mwommy I missed you!"
"I missed you to!What you want for dinner tonight?"
"Spaghetti!"
"Okay how 'bout with some cornbread and some beans?"
"Mhmm that sounds good Mwommy"
"Okay now go upstairs and put ya clothes up".Ronnie said putting Kyla down and Kyla ran up the stairs.
"Soo how come you didn't asked me?".I said with my hands on the table across from her
"Cause you gone pick something nasty!".She said laughing
"I got taste!"
"Okay sure August".She said walking towards the cabinets
"Okay sure August all ya gotta say!?"
"Hell yeah nigga!"
"Okay!"So I picked her sexy ass up and took her upstairs to the room.
"AUGUST!!!!I'll stop!Cause I'm nah finna have sex with yo ass!"
"Yes you are!"
"So you finna rape me?"
"Hell yeah!"
"August only one round I'm not playing!".So I got up and locked the door.
"Okay!".So I climbed on top of her giving her kisses on her neck and shit.Then I went down lower and got to her waistline and started kissing all across it and then I pulled down her sweats and her panties and stocked my two fingers in and then I stared going faster.
"Shit August!!!".Ronnie said so I kept going and then I went faster.
"August I can't hold this shit in!"
"Well ya ass better!".So I pulled down my pants and my boxers and then I only put the tip in and kept going back and forth.
"August stop teasing so we can get
this shit ove~".Then I put it in her stopping her from talking.
And then we both reached our climax and we got finished and room a shower.And then I went to check on Kyla.
"What ya doing princess?"
"Just drawing you,mommy,and my lil bwrother or swisster"
"That's cute baby you wanna go out it on the refrigerator?"
"Yes!".So we put it on the refrigerator and then we started watching tv.
"What y'all knuckle heads watching?"
"SpongeBob!".I yelled
"Mhmm well I'm gone start cooking dinner"
"Okay".So the doorbell rung and I got up to get it and when I opened it I saw one of my old girlfriends and man I lied the shit out of her she was my everything!
"August who is it?".Ronnie said coming behind me.
"Uhh...Uhh..".I said sounding restarded ass fuck!
"Hey I'm Asia".She said shaking hands with me
"Yeah I know"
"So you two know each other?"
"Yeah she was my old girlfriend"
"Oh well it's niece to meet you".Ronnie said giving her a handshake and going back to the kitchen.
"So August me and you need to talk".When she said that I stared having anxiety.
***********************************
Ronnie & August Always Having They Moments But Ya Gotta Love'em!!
August Ex~Asia?!???!!!
But Comment & Vote
Love Y'all Keep It <100>😍😘💦👅💍💎💋