Chapter 18

~Jai~

So I haven't talked to Ronnie since I left her house that day.But I been hearing stuff about her being with August so I really just kinda backed up.But I guess I'll text her right quick.

~Text Messages~

Me-Wassup?

Veronica-Hey what u been up to?..

Me-Nothing but I was wondering if we could meet up later?

Veronica-What time?

Me-Like 8:00

Veronica-That's coo.

~Ronnie~

"August stop!!".I said laughing hard

"What?You don't like my singing?"

"I do it's just you can't hit some of them high notes"

"Ok whatever I got you later!"

So it was going on 7:30 so I decided to get dress.I put on some cutout leggings and then a floral shirt that had the number 98 on it and then my diamond earrings and then I put on some timber boots.And I just put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Where you going?".August asked sitting up like he was bout to get mad.

"To go talk to someone"

"Who's that someone?"

"Jai".I mumbled

"Who?".August said getting louder.

"JAI!"."Look I know we in a relationship but he just wanted to talk to me and I need to talk to him about me and you anyways so don't get no attitude before we start arguing"

"Ok but you better be just talking to him."

Ok Auggie".I said sitting on his lap and then I got up but he pulled me back down.

"I know you ain't leaving without giving me a kiss?"

So I gave the nigga a kiss and went to go get my phone and keys and left.

~20 Mins Later

So I got there and I knocked on the door 3 times and he opened it.

"Hey Jai".I said giving him a hug.

"Hey,I know your with August now so yeah this really don't got to be awkward."

"Look Jai,I-I'm really sorry I didn't tell you earlier but we can still be friends if that'll work?"

"Yeah,so what you wanna do"

"Well I do gotta get back cause I got to fix August something to eat but we can hangout tomorrow?"

"That'll do".

"Ok well see you tomorrow I said hugging him and walking to my car."

"Bye Ronnie".

~August~

Mann where the hell is Ronnie she need to come cook cause I got some taste for her food!I heard the doorbell and hoping it was Ronnie but it wasn't it was Ty.

"Wassup Ty?".He looked scared and mad.

"Bro Christy pregnant!What the fuck am I gone do?"

Right when he said that Ronnie came in the house.

"Hey Ty!"Ronnie said

"Wassup,look I gotta tell you something"

"Ok what is it?"

"Well Christy pregnant and she told me and I left and came here"

"Why in the hell wouldn't you stay and say well I'm happy I'll get to be a father?!"

"I don't know I just panicked!"

"We'll go home and sit down and talk to her and if y'all need anything just call me or August and we'll be there."

"Ok yeah I'll see y'all later"

Damn Ronnie when did you become a genius at talking about life?"

"Way before you even knew me?".

"So is you gone cook or nahh?"

"Nahh".

"Man Ronnie you boosie as fuck bruh!"

"Hold up!What I tell yo ass about calling me bruh it's either Ronnie or Veronica!Don't get fucked up!"

"Ok damn!My bad but please make something to eat!"

"Ok August."

So she made me something to eat and then when I was through I went upstairs and saw that she was dozing off.

"RONNIE!"

"What the fuck you want August?"

"Yo body!"

"Well to bad cause you show ain't getting this tonight?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm tired as fuck and if you don't take yo ass to sleep I'm suffocate you!"

"Damn baby we ain't gotta get violent!But I can't go to sleep unless you cuddle with me"

"Really August?"

"Really Ronnie".So we got under the covers and we fell asleep.But these are the things that I love we talk play and we just love each other and I can't imagine myself without her cause I loved her that much!

~Christy~

So Michael told me why he was scared.But we worked it out he gone be there for me and I'm gone be their for him.

"Baby I'm really sorry that I left when you needed me the most"

"It's ok baby I understand if I was you I probably would've did the same but I'm glad you came back"

"Yeah me to if it wasn't for August or Ronnie we wouldn't be together"

"Yeah we lucky we got them but what you wanna do?"

"I don't know let's just go to sleep.I got a question.How many months are you?

"Only one,at first I didn't know it but I was throwing up a lot lately so I decided to go to the doctor and the lady said I was one month pregnant so yeah."

"I hope it's a girl".Ty said rubbing my belly.

"Uh uh!"."I hope it's a boy!"

"We'll let have twins!"

"Michael you something else.But I love you"

"I love you to Christy".

---------------------------------------------

August and Ronnie good friends!

So Christy pregnant?Wonder what the gender gone be?...

But Comment & Vote

Keep it •100•