Chapter 14

~Ronnie~

(We gone fast forward this year a lil)

So it was my birthday today and it was graduation day.Im mad that my momma and daddy couldn't be here but I got friends and family that still came.

"Good morning baby"August said hugging me and smiling.

"Good morning to you to.Im so glad we graduating today!"

"Me to aw and Happy Birthday Veronica!"

"Thank you."

"So I got up and put on my white shorts and a crop top it had August on it haha it was pretty though it was pink and black.And I curled my hair up and put on my black heels.I was sexy!Yeah I'm feeling myself it was my birthday and graduating day so you know imma be turnt up today!

~August~

So I out in some white pants and a white t-shirt and some black Jordan's.I wanted to match Veronica a bit so we got our caps ad gowns and headed downstairs and we got in the Audi and left.

"So what you wanna do today for yo birthday?"

"I just wanna chill and be grateful that I'm turning eighteen!"

"Ah you funny but you know I love you right". I said reaching for her hand.

"Yeah,I love you to baby".She said putting her hand in mines.

So we arrived at the school ad saw Christy and Ty up their hugging each other and just talking.

"Hey wassup!".Ronnie said.

"Nothing but Happy Birthday nigga!".

"Yeah happy birthday lil girl".Ty said.

"Nigga I'm not little!But I bet that dick is!".Me and Ronnie started laughing so hard bro!

"Y'all play to much damn but let's hurry up and go.".Ty said

So then everybody went to go put on they stuff.

~Ronnie~

And they called my name and I was so scared but then August walked up their with me and I felt so better.And they handed me and August our diplomas and we got a huge applause and Christy had to record this it was just to beautiful!So once everything was finished we went to Christy's and Ty's house and we drinker a couple of beers and smoke a little and we just chilled so then eventually I feel asleep on they floor.

~Next Day

"Ugh!".I say with a humongous

headache.

Then Christy woke up and said

"What's wrong with you?"

"My head is killing me."

"Me to let's go take some painkillers."

"Ok."

So we got up and saw Ty and August on the couch knocked out so we got our phones out and took some pictures!

~August~

So when I woke up I only saw Ty ass knocked out then I saw Christy in the bathroom.I know I shouldn't be thinking bout her in some kinda way but she was actually sexy and yeah I know that's Ronnie best friend but she just kinda had something that Ronnie didn't.

"Nigga!"

"Aw yeah?"

"What the fuck you want like I been standing her for about 15 mins!"

"Um... Where R-Ronnie at?"

"Why you stuttering.And she went home so she could change.

"Aw no reason just thinking."

"Hey wassup baby!"

"Hey babe."

"So what you wanna do today cause I got nothing planned"

Well let's go home and we'll think about it"

"Ok".I wonder why he looking like he thinking bout telling me something just hope the nigga didn't cheat.

----------------------------------------------

Ayy!Ronnie birthday was coo but they just kicked back and relax

August feeling some type of way for Christy???

Y'all think he gone tell Veronica??

Comment and Vote

Keep it •100•