Chapter 27

~Ronnie~
So I woke up in August's warm ass arms it felt nice though.So I just started looking at his cheek bones and his eyes even though they were shut and his sexy ass lips!Lord help me!
"What you looking at?"
"How....Nevermind"
"Nah tell me"
"It's just your like my everything.And for some reason it just feels like I'm not yours."
"Listen Veronica you got to believe me when I say I love you cause you like a rare precious diamond to me"
"Baby I believe you it's just next thing you know you be in a bed with some other hoe"
"I know it's just that's the person I am and don't get me wrong I'm gone change for and this baby"
"Yeah bu-"
"Goodmwoning!"
Ma'Kyla said jumping in the bed and to be honest it actually did feel nice to have a little munchkin in the house.
"Hey princess!".August said
"Why was y'all yelling last nwight?"
"Come here sweetie the reason why is because when you love someone your gonna have to argue once in a while and yell at each other cause you guys love each other way to much!Okay?"
"Okay Wonnie but can you go make me and daddy some breakfast?". Right when she said that I froze.
"Uhh yeah go wash your face baby.August did she just call you daddy?"
"Yeah"
"And your not surprised?"
"Nah like she said it before"
"Okay then?"
"What?"
""We need to talk to Destiny fast like after breakfast"
"Okay baby"
"Oh yeah and we gone finish our conversation"
"Okay sure!"
so I walked downstairs and the bell rung I opened it and it was Niki.
"Hey!"
"If I was you right I would walk my little ass down the stairs back into that ugly ass car and go back to a slutty ass house you fucking ugly ass bitch!".And apparently August heard me.
"Ayy what's going on?"
"Well ya wife show ain't got no respect!"
"Well bitch you show ain't got no fucking brain!"
"Look Niki we never had sex right when you unzipped my pants I pushed you off me!"
"Yeah I just came back to give you ya necklace"
"Well he got it thank you bye bye!".And slammed the door in her face
"Damn!".August said looking at me
"What?"
"You got to ghetto!"
"Haha!Very funny!"
"Yeah I liked it though!".He said putting his hands on my waist
"Okay well no I got to fix breakfast so you could let me go?"
"Can I get a kiss first?"
"Ughhh okay!".So I gave him a kiss and when I tried to let go he deepened the kiss then he sat me on the kitchen table and I wrapped my arms around him and legs and right when he was 'bout to take my shirt off Kyla came running down.
"I'm ready!"
Me and August jumped up so quick!
"Okay just a moment baby u said fixing my clothes and hair even though I still looked a hot mess!So August picked up Kyla and turned around and said
"We gone finish this conversation later!"
"Okay sure thing!"
So 'bout 30 minutes later I was done cooking breakfast and everyone got through eating and August took Kyla to the park.So I calked up Destiny.And she came over.
"Destiny I need to ask you som-"
"You wanna adopt Ma'Kyla?"
"How'd you know?"
"August called me"
"Ugh I'm so so sor-"
"No it's okay I already have the papers and I've already signed and August did to so now it's up to you!"
"Why are you giving her up so easily?"
"Because Ma'Kyla needs better parents and I've just can't be her mother and father and you and August have that thing where no one not even god could split y'all two apart if he wanted to!Cause you know y'all gone find a way back together and y'all would be just perfect for Ma'Kyla plus she calls August daddy and she's known you got her whole life just sighs the papers."
"Okay but did you say you goodbye?"
"Yeah most heartbreaking thing in the world but it'll get better"
So I sighted the papers and called Christy.
~Phone Call
"Hello?"
"Hey Bestie!"
"You childish!"
"I know but did Destiny tell you?"
"Yeah I think it was the right thing to do"
"Okay but I'll call you later"
~August~
So me and Ma'Kyla walked in and Ronnie came over and hugged the shit out if us!
"Ronnie you ight?"
"Yes Uhh can I talk to you for a minute Auggie?And go upstairs to your room Kyla I got a surprise!".Right when she said your room I was curious.
"Sooo?"
"She's ours!"
"You serious?"
"Nah I'm just playing!"
"Okay damn!"
So we walked upstairs and saw her playing with her makeup.
"Thank you mommy!"
"Awwn you welcome sweety!"
So after everyone ate dinner me and Ronnie put Ma'Kyla to bed and we went back downstairs and sat on the couch.
"August?"
"Yeah?"
"You remember when we were at school and Aaron walked me to class but I know you thought I forgot ya hug but I didn't?"
"Yeah I was finna beat ya ass!"
"Ha funny!"
"Yeah but August I love you!"
"I love you to!".So when she was almost sleep I picked up her head and kissed her lips.
"What was that for?"
"For being stuck with my stupid ass!"
"Awwn thanks"
And then we fell asleep on the couch.
-----------------------------------------
Ma'Kyla Got Adopted To Veronica & August!
Destiny Tryna Do Good!
Ugh Niki!!
Flashbacks👋
Love Y'all
Comment & Vote