Chapter 6

-August-

So it was morning time and if y'all thinking me and Ronnie fucked well we didn't so yeah.So I went to go shower and I put on some cargo shorts and then a Marilyn Monroe shirt and some Kd's. And then Ronnie woke up she was sexy ass fuck.Then she said"Good morning"."Good morning Bae"."Nigga why you keep playing Porn Star!"."Cause this is mines and your song!"."Ok whatever".Then she got up and got dress and she was thick ass fuck though! And she put on a pencil skirt and a Marilyn Monroe shirt and some black and white and grey Kd's.

-Ronnie-

So after I got through dressing I went downstairs to cook some breakfast since August lazy ass didn't wanna do it.So then August said"Let me take you on a date tonight?"."Ok where?"."It's going to be a surprise"."Why do it have to be one?"."Cause I like it when you get mad"."August you need to go somewhere"."Well I'm bout to head to the studio so I'll see you tonight love you"."Love you to".

-Christy-

So I guess me and Michael on good terms it's just he haven't apologize yet.Then a couple mins later he came downstairs we ain't going to school today cause we just planned to chill."Good morning baby"."Good morning"."Ty I gotta ask you a question"."What is it?"."You still haven't apologize to me yet and seem like you don't even care for what happened it's like you wished it happened"."Baby I'm sorry I wished it never happened and please forgive me?"."I forgive you Tyga"."Really Christy?"."What I do?"."You know you suppose to call me Michael."."Im sorry Michael!"."Let's go upstairs".Ok".And y'all know what happened after that!

-August-

"Wassup?".I said to Terriana."So I'm guessing I was just a phase?"."Look I'm sorry bu-"."But you love Veronica.And I knew that but it's ok if you love someone you never gone get over that person it's obvious that you still liked her"."Then why did you stay with me?"."Cause I wanted you two to get back together and I wanted just to be around"."Ok well imma call you later ok?"."Ok August".So a few minutes later I went to Veronica house to pick her up for our date.She looked sexy she had on some black heels with a dress but it was kinda see through it was white and her hair was all curly but she got some long hair and she had this necklace that said Veronica."Hey baby you look good"."Yeah but you look fine!"."Boy just come on!".So we got to this restaurant called Derrick's so we sat at a table and this waitress came by.She took our order but she said that I can get it for free if I meet her here later.Then Veronica said"Bitch I'm his woman so if you don't take our order imma get up and take yours.".Damn bae!".Well the bitch stupid like if you see he here with a girl then why you acting like she not there and you acting like she not gone say anything!Got me fucked up!"."But anyways I gotta question Ronnie"."What is it?".Is you a virgin?"."Yeah and the reason why is because I'm not like these thot's out here.My virginity is special to me."Ok well that's good you think imma be the one to take it?"."This is serious August!"."I know and I'm serious!"."Well maybe"."Can we go Ronnie cause this place is getting boring?"."Yeah let's go to yo place"."Ok".

-Ronnie-

So we left and went to his place it was fun cause we were playing Hide N Seek in the dark.Then he caught me and turned on the lights."Can we please just do it cause I know you want to"."August but I'm scared!"."You don't gotta be scared you with me!"."Come on Auggie.".So we went upstairs and then he layed me on the bed and then he took off my dress and shoes and I only had on my bra and panties.Then I took off his shirt and pants and so then he started kissing my neck all the way down to my waistline and then that's where everything got intense and when we got through we stayed up for a while and eventually we went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

August and Ronnie finally had sex!

And Michael finally apologize.

And I finally got through with thus it was kinda hard.

Comment and Vote

Keep it •100•