Chapter 32

~August~
So I woke up with Ronnie in my arms she was beautiful as I don't know what!So I just stares at her until she opened her beautiful hazel eyes.
"What you looking at?"
"How'd I get so lucky?"
"No I should be asking you that question August it I never met you my life would be so fucked up!"
"Ha!Mines too yo know I love you right?!"
"You tell me 24/7 can't ever forget!But I'll always love you August even if we not together just promise you won't forget about me even if you do find. New bitch!Okay?"
"Okay okay!".I said holding my hands up
So I got up and took a shower and then brushed my teeth and washed my face and then put on some white jeans and a black and red polo shirt and some white Carmine's 6's and a chain Ronnie gave me that says A+V=Love.And a gold Rolex.
"Where my baby going all sexy and leaving me here alone!?"
"To Chris's house wanna come?"
"Hell yeah but lemme go dress right quick!".She said running up the stairs and I was lookin at her ass too HARD!
"Don't look at my ass August!".I hurried up and looked away.So bout 20 mins later she came down the stairs with a white t-shirt and a varsity jacket over that and some acid high waisted jeans.And some black and white Jordan's and with a gold chain and some rings and her engagement ring and her hair was straight and she had her bangs down and to mention she look sexy with her hair that honey color!
"August?!"
"Yeah?"
"Come and stop daydreaming 'bout me!"
"Ha!Okay!"
So we hopped in my Lamborghini and we headed to Chris's place his mansion was big as fuck!So we got through the gate and got out he car and it was a lot of people over here.
"My nigga August and my lil sister Veronica!"
"Hey brother!".Ronnie said
"Wassup nigga!"
"Yeah don't mind the people just my family but y'all can come on when y'all want to!"
"Okay!".We both said
"Ooooo!"
"What?".Ronnie said getting a scared look on her face
"Yo stomach gettin' big!"
"Nigga shutup what you expect for it to get skinnier!?"
"Nah but I love you ma!"
"Love you too!But imma head back to the house I'm just gonna call Christy"
"Okay baby!"
So one of the security guards took her home and I chilled with Chris and a couple of my other niggas.
~Ronnie~
So I got home and really didn't feel like calling Christy with my lazy ass!So the door flew open.
"The fuck?!"
"Bitch you was suppose to call me!"
I was laughing too fucking hard!
"My bad baby come here!"
So we stayed talking to each other for hours and we eventually woke up in the morning.
~Next Day~
So I woke up and Christy did to.
"Damn August still ain't back!?"
"Probably went somewhere and got waisted!"
"True!"
But I called his phone anyway and he picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby where you at?"
"On my way home be there in a min love you!"
"Love you too!".He hung up fast but at least he okay
~August~
Fuck!Why the hell did I fuck tho girl man Ronnie gone leave my ass!
"Just calm down August just don't tell her!"
"Look Nicki you ain't even been a actual relationship so don't fucking tell me how to do mines ight?!"
"Okay damn I 'out to bounce but lock my door when you leave"
"Yeah whatever"
So I pulled up and saw Ronnie saying bye so Christy.And she left.
"Baby we need to talk"
"Okay August who'd you fuck?"
"What?"
"August I'm not stupid I heard a girl in the background and you hung up the phone like you was finna die!So who was it?"
"Nicki".I mumbled
"Who?!"
"Nicki"
"Minaj?"
"Yeah!"
"August I'm done with yo ass I asked you a long time ago did Nicki have a thing for you and you said no so why in the hell would you fuck and we already got a daughter and you got a baby on the way!?I just don't understand!"
"Look Ronnie I'm sorry I don't know it just happened!"
"What do y'all niggas mean when y'all say it just happened huh?"
"Look I was just drunk and high and me and you never have sex anyway!"
"Yeah August but that show don't mean go out and fuck some hoe!"
"She not a hoe she just a woman!"
"Would a woman fuck a man that's engaged and is a father?!"
"Look I'm sorry Veronica!".I said reaching for her but she backed up
"August I'll see you later"
She went upstairs and packed her stuff and got in her escalade and left.
~4 Weeks Later
~August~
So Ronnie got Kyla and she four months pregnant and I haven't seen her in four weeks!So I went to my momma house.So I got there and , Was wearing a white t-shirt with some black sweats and some nike sandals.
"Momma!?"
"Yeah?Im in the kitchen!August what I. The hell is wrong with you have you slept or eat?!"
"Nah not since Ronnie and Kyla left"
"August what in the hell did you do?!"
"Cheated"
"What the hell is wrong with you ain't this like ya third time?!"
"Yeah I know and I don't mean to bit i just need to see Ronnie and Kyla!"
"Lemme call her real quick"
~Phone Convo~
Veronica
Yes?
Come to my hour and talks to August with Kyla!
Why the nigga dot know how to be a man!
Veronica if you don't bring ya as-
I'm in the car now!
~Ronnie~
So my hair was curly as I had a thot-band and a black long sleeve shirt and some white jeans and some Mary-Janes and some diamond earrings.And Kyla had on some dark denim jeans and a shirt that said Princess.And her hair was straight with some diamond earrings and some pink Adidas.
"Hey momma!"
"Hey Ronnie hey Kyla!!".She said graving her out of my arms
"Got talk to August now!"
"Okay!"
So I walked in the kitchen and saw him sitting down as soon as he looked up he came over an hugged me and I hugged him back.
"Look Ronnie I'm sorry I love ya and always will and I just want you and Kyla to come back I love y'all ma!"
"August I forgive you and I will but only unless you cook dinner tomorrow night?"
"Ight fa show!"
"Yay!Can I get a kiss Auggie?"
And he came close to me picked me up and kissed me!
"You wanna go home?"
"Yeah"
So all three if us got in the car and went home I put Kyla in the bed.
"August"
"Yeah?"
"Go take a shower"
"Why?"
"Cause you look a damn mess now if you do-"
"I'm going!"
~August~
So I hopped out the shower and then I saw Ronnie bending down picking something up so I sloped behind her.
"August you got 2.1 seconds to move".She said standing up
"Oh my bad I thought I dropped something"
"Ha ha very funny!"
So we was downstairs on the couch watching tv and on our phones.
"Ronnie?"
"Mhmm?"
"If you ever completely moved on would you forget about me?"
"Nope!"
"Why?"
"August listen".She said sitting up and looking me right in the eyes."We have everything anyone would want and I have somebody everybody want and when I look at you I just be saying to myself this nigga right here is my better half and you the only person who ever and I mean EVER gone have my heart!"
"See Ronnie this is why I love you!Yo ass be giving me these deep long ass paragraphs but ya know what I'm gone listen cause all I need us you and our family you not like every other woman you gone keep it real with me 24/7 no matter how I feel to ass gone tell me the truth!".I said putting my arm around her and she started leaning on my chest and she eventually fell asleep.Then I fell asleep.
*************************************
Awwn Ronnie Forgive August Sneaky Ass!
But They Still FIU!!
Comment & Vote
Love Y'all Keep It <100>💙