Chapter 25

~Ronnie~
So I saw that August wasn't in the bed so I went downstairs and looked around the corner and saw August talking on the phone with his momma.
"Goodmorning".He said getting off his phone
"Goodmorning baby"
"What you doing today?"
"I don't know probably going to get my niece"
"Who?
"Well Christy sister and I call her mines to is here and she was wondering if I could watch her for a couple of months"
"Months?!"
"What's wrong with months?"
"Nothing?"
"Noo!Tell me!"
"Well we bout to have a kid so what's the point of already having one?"
"Well anyways!Her name is Ma'Kyla she's 4 and she's so beautiful!"
"Well okay I guess.When she coming?"
"Like in two more hours"
"You couldn't have told me earlier?"
"Just figured out today sorry baby!".I said walking back upstairs.
"You gone owe me!"
"Okay baby!".I said walking into the room laying on the bed.
So about a hour later I woke up it was 6:09 so I decided to go downstairs and and make a sandwich and I didn't see August he probably left so at 6:40 I got to go get Ma'Kyla so I went upstairs.I put on a black tank top and put a sweater on and put on some white jeans and some sandals.And just straightened my hair.So 'bout 15 minutes later I pulled up in Destiny's house it was medium sized and I saw her on the porch with Ma'Kyla they cute it's sad her bummy ass daddy can't be here to see that she doing good without him.
"Hey sexy!"
"Girl I'm a hot ass mess!"
"Girl please you just feel like that cause yo ass pregnant!And you only 18?"
"See it feels like I'm older than 18 because I got August a-"
"Hold on!How old is August?"
"20"
"Okay coo"
"Damn girl do you just wanna adopt me?"
"Ha,yeah we'll see!But her go ya little boo thang!"
"YES!Hey lil Fattie!".I said picking her up she still didn't know hot to talk but she can say a few.
So 'bout 30 minutes later I rolled up to the house and saw August car and a whole bunch if other cars.So I walked in.
"August who the hell is these people?"
"Baby calm down they just a couple of my homies!"
"Well they got to go"
"Why?"
"Cause I got Ma'kyla!"
"Uhh alright baby!Ayy man I'll see y'all niggas tomorrow!"
So they all left and I went to put Ma'kyla in her pajamas and put on mines to so then we went downstairs and we sat on the couch talking.
~August~
So I went upstairs to take a shower and put on my pajamas and I saw that Ronnie and Ma'kyla wasn't upstairs so I went downstairs and saw them on the couch playing with each other.Man I gotta tell you Ronnie do look like she know everything about kids.But anyways I guess I'll go try to get to know Ma'Kyla.
"Hey baby"
"Hi Auggie"
"So this is her huh?"
"Yep the one and only!"
"So what about her dad?"
"Well as soon as he figured out Destiny was pregnant he packed his stuff and left!"
"Damn!Thats messed up!"
"Yep but I think it was for the best cause they both doing way better without him"
"Yeah can I hold her?"
"Yeah August I guess?"
"Why you say like that?"
"I don't know just here!"
So she handed her to me.
"Hey Ma'Kyla"
"H-Hey!".She said all cute.
"What you wanna do?"
"Ice cream!"
So we got up and I sat her on the kitchen table and I sat in the chair and I let her eat her ice cream.
"Why you spoiling her?"
"Cause I want her to know that I'm gone be here to"
"Awwn you so sweet baby!"
"I know".
So when she got through I decided it was time to go to bed so I cleaved her up and Ronnie fixed her hair and she gave her back to me and sung her a song and she went to sleep in this little crib we got for her.
"See baby!"
"See what?"
"I told you we was ready!Like you really steppin up and I'm proud of you!"
"Yeah true"
"She sleep?"
"Yeah hopefully!"
"Ha,August I got a question"
"What is it baby?"
"What would you do if I cheated on you?"
"Did you?"
"No I'm just asking like could we get past that fact?"
"Yeah I mean we would have to cause I show don't want my baby to be without it's mother or father!"
"Yeah but I'm just scared what if something happens to us an-"
"Baby look at me nothing gone happen!I mean nothing is goin to happen as long as you got me I'm gone have you fuck the other people!"
"Yeah you right love you"
"Love you too"
**********************************
They Pretty!
But sorry this chapter kinda short but next on will be longer I promise!
Comment & Vote
Love Y'all
Keep It <100>