Chapter 2

-Ronnie-

Did that really just happen like why would you ask me out then go fuck some thot? Damn I forgot bout Stacey party but I'm not going to much stuff already happening.

10 mins later

I woke up from a little nap and I heard a knock on the door it was Christy."Wassup crazy!". "Nothing.But why you here shouldn't you be at the party with Ty?"."I was but then we saw August and we thought that you should be there to show him how much he fucked up". "Well I guess I'll go". So I put on some acid high waisted shorts then I put on a oversized shirt it had Tupac on it.Then I put on some black Vans. And then I just straightened my hair. Right after that we left.

20 mins later

We got there and it is was packed! So right when I stepped out the car I saw August he was standing there talking to some ugly ass girls. But I don't care cause all I came her to do as have fun and chill. No drama! Then that's when August saw me and came over.

-August-

I went over there and said"Hi Ronnie". "You lost the privilege to say that name to you it's Veronica". "Ok damn calm down ma!". "Why should I?". "Cause to many people around". "Whatever August can you move so I can go in?"."Not until you give me a hug." "August really?". "Yep". Then she gave me one and I moved out her way. And she looked good in the front and back! So a couple minutes later I saw her grinding this dude. She was getting it though! But the nigga was one of my closest friends the nigga name was Aaron and that nigga know that I had something for Ronnie. So I went over there and pushed Veronica to the side and punched that nigga in the face. Ronnie kept saying"Stop August". So eventually I stopped and left the party.

-Ronnie-

So I felt bad but August was jealous we all know that. So I went to his house I knocked 2 times and he opened the door he had on some sweats and that's all but and some nike socks he was sexy ass hell! Then he snapped me out of my mini dream. He said "You done daydreaming?". "No actually!" Then out of nowhere I kissed his soft sexy lips. Then I backed up and walked in his house. "Excuse you!". "Whatever". "Lets get to know each other" as I said sitting on his bed. Then he said you first."Ok". "Well I was born in North Carolina. I'm 17 and I'll be turning 18 in November. And I live with my Mom and my Dad passed away but he'll always be in my heart"."Your turn!"

-August-

"Well I was born in New Orleans. Im 18. And of course I live by myself my mom and other family still live in NO. But I never really knew my father but my Step-dad he's coo he been with me through a lot. "And now I've met someone who's sexy,beautiful,smart,funny,and coo to chill with". "Aww I know thank ya!".

-Ronnie-

"And just for that now you can call me Ronnie again." "Ok". So then I went downstairs to cook some spaghetti. And we ate in silence until August broke it. "So wassup with me and you?" "This again and if I say we go out then don't go behind my back and fuck some hoe again". "Ok I won't baby". Then we cuddled up on the couch and then that's when August picked my head up off his chest and kissed me I felt like we kissed a million times but we only kissed once which was earlier. And then he looked at me and I just melted inside and then that's when he got up then picked me up and took me to his room.

-August-

Then she said" I'm not spending the night ova here!". "Yea you are!"."Mhmm we'll see". So then we sat up watching Poetic Justice then when it was close to the end I felt my eyes starting to close so then I eventually fell asleep with my baby.

-Ronnie-

I woke up and smelled some good ass food. Then I went downstairs and saw August cooking. Then I wrapped my arms around him and said "I wish I could wake up to this every morning". "Maybe you can if you move in with me?". "Boy you crazy just hurry up and get my food done!"."Im not ya bitch Ronnie!". "Yea you are Auggie!". So when I got through I had to go so I can get ready for school.So August took me home and then right before I walked in he pulled me into his arms."Can I get a kiss?"."Yea I guess". Then I gave him a kiss. And then he left and I went in the house to get ready.

----------------------------------------------

What y'all think?

Comment and Vote

Keep it •100•