Chapter 5

-Ronnie-

Well I guess Terriana never had her party yesterday.But I need to get ready for school."Hi sweetie"."Hi ma".So how is August or should I say Auggie?"."Nahh we not together no more and you can just say August"."Ok well go get ready for school Ronnie"."Ok ma".So I got some blue jeans on and then a white tank top then put a sweater over my shirt.And I put on some flats. So I arrived at school like 20 mins later and saw August and Terriana kissing but you know what I guess August was just a phase for me.

-August-

I saw Veronica get out of her car she was bad and all but I know she never gone take me back."Bae!".Aw my bad I was daydreaming"."Its cool but I'm bout to go to class"."Ok see you later Bae!"."See you later Auggie pooh!".So then after Terriana went inside the school I went over there to Veronica."Hi Ronn..."Lemme stop you right there it's Veronica!"."Ok damn my bad!"."What you want August"."Well I want you to know I do still love you"."Nigga that's a damn lie!You the one who told me it was over so bye!". So she left and later that day I saw her hugging and smiling at some dude it was Aaron ugly ass.She looked like she was happy.But you know my dumb ass!I walked over and so then she looked like she was surprised and so then Aaron said"Look man I'm sorry for dancing with yo girl"."Uhh Aaron me and August don't go out anymore"."Aw well I'm still sorry"."Man it's cool"."Ok well can I walk you to class Ronnie ?".Yeah".Then right before they was about to leave she ran back to me and gave me a hug cause I thought she forgot and I started smiling then she ran back to Aaron and they started walking.

-Ronnie-

So after Aaron walked me to class I went inside the classroom and told Mr.Hermes that I needed to go to the restroom and he let me go.But instead I went to August,Christy,Ty and my hangout place witch is the parking lot but we be in August car he got a Escalade.So I went there and I didn't see Terriana thank Jesus she wasn't there!So August said"Wassup Ronnie"."Really?"."Girl you know we cool"."So I'm guessing you and Ty cool or nahh?"I asked Christy."I don't even know?".Yeah we are"."Ty said."So how is everybody day so far?".I asked everyone.But they all were just talking and ignoring me.So then my phone rung and everyone looked at me cause my ringtone was. No Love by:August and Nicki Minaj. And August started smiling."Hello?"."Hi baby were you at?"."Just chilling with my friends.".Then about a couple minutes later I hung up and then everyone looked at me and said"Who that!"."My friend Aaron"."He called you baby"."Christy said.Then that's when August hopped right out of the car.And then I got out of the car.Then right when I got out August kissed me."August wha-"..Then the kissing got to intense and I couldn't say anything.Then finally he got through kissing me and he said"I love you Veronica."I love you to August."Then why we not together?"."Because we both stubborn"."Man lets just get out of here and you can spend the night at my house?"."That'll work!"."Ya'll two gotta go!".Then when August said that we saw them getting freaky and we both started laughing.And they hopped out and did the same thing we was doing going home.

----------------------------------------------

Aww August and Ronnie so CUTE!

Ty and Christy got relationship issues

But what about Aaron And Terriana?

But this one was kinda boring

Comment and Vote

Keep it •100•