Chapter 43

~Ronnie~
So we got to the school and saw Ty and Christy waiting for us.
"Where the hell was y'all?!".Christy said yelling.
"Just tryna get here".I said walking past them.
"August what the fuck happened?"
"We just argued bout my mom boyfriend"
"Ugh!".I heard Christy saying as I started walking right pass them.
"Ronnie?!"
"What?!".I said stopping at the door.
"August ass always getting mad for what it's not my fault maybe ya ass need to talk to yo mom more cause I know if my mom was still alive I show would!"
"Really Ronnie?!".August said coming towards me.
"Hell yeah!"
"Man fuck you Ronnie!"
"Fuck me?! I know yo sorry ass ain't talking who was the one who cheated on me the day we FIRST got in a relationship? The one who cheated on me with some whore the one who PUNCHED me the one said they was sorry and the one who said they loved and the one who proposed?! Huh?! Cause I'm so fucking confused! And yeah I'm gone put you on blast cause you need talk to yo mom more and yo ass know if my momma was still alive I would probably be talking to her now so you need to shut the fuck up!!!".I said walking in the door.
~August~
"Damn she just told the whole truth!". Ty said.
"Baby not the time".Christy said walking in.
"Man now yo ass gotta apologize!".Ty said.
"Yeah I know".I said walking in the door and fixing my clothes.
~30 Minutes Later~
"Is you four bad grown kids ready?". It was Ms. Lewis the principal.
"Ayy!!". Ronnie, Christy, and Ty said at the same time.
"Hi! It's been forever since I seen y'all! Y'all asses was bad!"
"Hey Ms. Lewis". I said walking towards her.
"August! How is you and Ronnie?"
"Uhh it's not to good. We was just in a argument before we got here".I said rubbing my chin.
"Well why you standing here go talk to her real quick!". She said nudging me.
"Ronnie?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry"
"Mhmm"
"What the hell I just apologized?!". I said confused.
"That's the point.". She said getting up and walking away.
"What happen?". Ms. Lewis asked.
"Ion know?"
"Well come on you four have to go on stage now"
"So today we have our four successful graduates here!"
~Ronnie~
"Hey everybody!". I said walking out and Ty, Christy, and August coming after me.
"So today I'm doing a speech for myself my husband and two bestfriends".Everyone cheered.
~Speech~
"School? A place where you can meet new people. Boyfriends,girlfriends bestfriends, and friends. Something we all need in our lives. So when I first came yo this wonderful school. I'll be honest I didn't like it but then I saw my bestfriend and her boyfriend then eventually became my other bestfriend and brother. But then I met this cute one right here thought it was just a smash and pass. But now look we have two kids a beautiful home and we're married! And even though we have our arguments I know that we just ignore each other but then we apologize but I hate apologizing just give me a hug it kiss I don't like when people apologize you can't be sorry ya whole life so just live it cause one way or another someone's always going to judge you!".Everybody screamed and cheered and we exited the stage and did done autographs and left.
~August~
So we was in the at going home.
"Ronnie?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I get a kiss?".I said glancing at her then put my eyes back on the road.
"Yeah"
"Okay come here!".So she leaned over and have me a kiss.
"Love you Ronnie"
"Love you to August"
****************************
August Mad For Why?!
Ronnie Put Tha Ass In Check!!
But Vote § Comment
Love Y'all!
Keep It True 😍😘💦👅💍💎💋