Chapter 38

~Christy~
So it's been a while since I talked to my one and only Veronica!And now I just got off the plane and back in Kansas City.
~Phone Conversation~
~Veronica?
~Christyyyy!!I missed you!!
~I know!How ya lil baby?And you and August relationship?
~Well I'm 4 months and we actually doing good!
~I hear ya!
~Ty know you back?
~No it's gonna be a surprise
~Okay well when you and Ty get through fucking call me!Bye Chrissypooh
"Bye Ronniepooh!"
~Phone Convo Over~
So I went home and Ty wasn't there so I got some rose petals and started at the door and made it all the way to the bedroom put some on the bed and got some candles and waited cause it still was kinda early so I went and ate and watched some tv.
~August~
So I woke up and saw Ronnie still sleeping first time in a while I woke up and she was still sleep.So I got up brushed my teeth and face and then after that I walked into Kyla room she was still sleep too!Damn I should've kept my ass sleep!
"Ronnie?"
"What?".She said all tired and turned in her side to face my way
"You gone cook today?"
"Noo"
"Why?"
"August you get yo grown ass down there and cook damn.I hate cooking every single day."
"Okay it's coo".I said getting up.So I put on a white Jordan hoodie and some black sweats and some black and white Jordan's and some socks and the a diamond earring and some black ray~bans and went downstairs and sat on the couch looking through my Instagram newsfeed.So I looked at my paged and saw this beautiful ass girl her Instagram name was KeeKee_Bailey and she wrote something for me.It said ~August Alsina ion know you personally but you are really pretty!!And hope I'll get yo met you one day and if you see Chris Brown tell him to call mee!Lmbo!But message me sometime maybe?!~
And usually ion text my fans foreal but she different.
~Message~
August~Wassup?
KeeKee~Omg!!You really messaged me?!
August~Yeah I mean you seem different.
KeeKee~Yeah everybody tell me!
August~Yeah but can I get ya number?
KeeKee~816-224-1546
August~Ight imma call you later ight?
KeeKee~Okay bye August!
August~Bye KeeKee.
~Messages Over~
"What yo ass doing?".Ronnie said sitting down next to me and to be honest I'm mad at her ass for always snapping at me!
"Man Ronnie you just irritating sometimes".I said scooting over
"Well yo ass should've thought about it before getting my ass pregnant and wanting to adopt Kyla!".She said walking in the family room.
"I know but damn you ain't gotta be mad every single fucking day!"
"You know what August?"
"What?"
"I don't give a FUCK!"
"You know what ion even care imma finna head out"
"Mhmm"
~Ronnie~
"Mhmm".And then he got his phone and left I'm just sick and tired of his attitude and I love the nigga and all but damn calm down sometimes and try to do things for ya self!
"Mwommy?"
"Yes baby?"
"Where's Dwaddy?"
"He went out for a bit"
"Oh well can you pwease get mwe some cereal?"
"Okay but first go upstairs and wash ya face and brush ya teeth mhmmkay?"
"Okway!".And she ran upstairs and I fixed her cereal and she came downstairs and ate and then I sat down and started watching the news and it said"Is August and Veronica Alsina getting a divorce we saw the two arguing a couple days ago and earlier today we saw him with this beautiful woman today".Man I'm to damn tired and who the hell is that ion even know her!
~Phone Call~
"Sister?"
"Yeah wassup Ty?"
"Who tha girl August with?"
"Ion know me and him got in a lil argument and then he said he was finna head out"
"Ight I'll talk to ya later"
"Hold on!!"
"Wha?!"
"Did Christy give you a surprise?"
"Hell yeah ya bestfriend know what she doing!"
"Haha okay bye"
"Bye"
~Phone Conversation Over~
So August mom came and took Kyla to get her hair done even though I said I was finna do it.But she just loves her grand baby.So I took a lil nap and when I got up it was 1:00am and I got a message from Momma she said that she gone keep Kyla.And right then August came in and said
"You still up?"
"Actually I just woke up".I said going in the kitchen
"Oh where's Kyla?"
"At ya mommas house"
"Look Ronnie I'm sorry"
"August do you mean it when you say that cause last time I checked one of is is always saying sorry and I fucking hate that what is we doing?".I said crying a lil.
"Man Veronica ion know but I could never see myself without you".He said moving right in front of me and picking my head up.
"August I love you but I think we doing something wrong and for some reason I'm scared you gone move on and never gone look back again".I said putting my head back down
"Veronica if I ever did that!I would be dumb as fuck cause who could walk away from the most beautiful girl on this planet?!And I love you more than love itself!And I'm not going nowhere ion want nobody but you!Okay?"
"I love you to August and you don't want nobody but me kissin' on yo tattoos!".I said laughing and wiping my face.
"Yeah that to just believe me okay?"
"Okay".So then I gave him a kiss.And I walked I the living room and sat in the chair.And laid back and rested my eyes until August came and said
"So we get through talking and you come in here going to sleep?"
"August it is 2:30!Im not like all y'all famous niggas staying up all night!This bitch right here go to sleep way before 2:30!"
"Ight!I got ya!But can you come over to the couch it's more comfortable?"
"Ughh!Okay August yo ass lucky I love you"
"Yeah love you to Ronnie"
"August?"
"Yeah?"
"Who was that girl you was with?"
"Her name was KeeKee.I just wanted to see her"
"Damn well you know what?"
"What?"
"We didn't get to see Big Hero 6!"
"It's coo"
"Yeah whatever".So we fell asleep on the couch and in the morning I know my back gone be hurting but it's all worth it if I have my baby.
************************************
Y'all This Chapter Is Dedicated To KeeKee!!!Go Follow Her~yourmoment4life She's Amazing!!I Love You Girl!!& Check Out Her Books A1😍😘
But Comment & Vote
Love Y'all Keep It <100>😍😘💦👅💍💎💋