Chapter 20

~Ronnie~

So when I woke up I didn't see August but my back was hurting like hell cause I slept on this damn couch!I had a text message from Aaron.

"Meet me at my house whenever you can"

So I got up and took a shower and then put my makeup on and then put on some black leggings and a white sweater and just let my hair fall.So I arrived at Aaron's house it was kinda big but whatever.

"Wassup?"

"Have you heard from August?"

"Not since last night why?"

"Cause I think he might be hurt?"

Right when he said that I froze.

"What you mean might be hurt?"

"Because it's this one boy name Anthony"

"Hold UP!Is he light skin braces fresh cut and everything and his girlfriend died?"

"Yeah how you know?"

"Because I met him at the grocery store.Man I fucking hate meeting people!But do you know where he is?"

"Nope."

"Well I'll be back"

"Where you going?"

"To look for August".So I got in my car and left.So I went to his mom house and when I walked on there I saw blood on the floor and I heard screaming.

"Ms.Alsina!"

"Please help me!"

So I walked in the living room and saw August he had two shots one in his leg the other one in his chest.I started tearing but I can't breakdown right now so I got up and then called 911 and they hurried up and the ambulance took him away so me and August mom rushed to the hospital.

"Excuse me are you August mom?"

"Yes I am".She said sitting up.

"Well August asked if he can see you first then you ma'm."

"Ok thank you".So Ms.Alsina walked in I couldn't see him because the blinds was closed so about a hour later she finally came out and said"I can go in there".

"Hello?"

"Girl bring yo ass in here!"

"AUGUST!!!".Im just so happy my baby is okay.

"Damn Ronnie I'm still sore!"

"My bad.August who the hell shot you?"

"Baby you ain't gotta worry about nothing"

"Yes I do!Because first of all you should've just stayed asleep and where the hell did you have to go in the first place that was apparently so important?"

"It was something about my mom okay?"

"Yeah,whatever August"

"I'm gone stay here for a bit okay?"

"Okay baby."

~August~

So I woke up and my chest and leg was hurting like hell!But when I looked over I saw my one and only Ronnie.God she was beautiful!

"Goodmorning baby".I said rubbing her leg.

"Goodmorning Auggie"

"Mann!"

"What Baby?"

"I can't wail until I get out of here!"

"Why?"

"So I can get all that ass in bed!"

"You something else.You know that?"

"Yeah,but you should really go home and get some rest in a bed and change yo clothes."

"So apparently you saying I stink and look a hot mess?"

"Exactly!"

"Ugh I hate you sometimes!"

Baby,baby I'm just playing!Come over here to daddy".So she came and sat on my lap even though my leg was hurting so fucking bad.

"Don't call yo'self daddy!Cause you not!"

"Okay,okay,okay calm down!"

"I am.But I'm gone go home for a little bit okay baby?"

"Okay see you later"

~Ronnie~

So I kissed August goodbye and went home.So I unlocked the door.And my house just felt so empty without my mama her but yeah.My phone rung when I got out the shower.

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Veronica Johnson?"

"Uhh...May I ask who's calling?"

"Umm this is St.Joseph hospital and your friend Christina Wilson wants to know if you can visit her?"

"Why is she in the hospital?"

"Because she has cancer"

When she said that I got scared and my stomach started hurting so I got in my car and drive to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------

Man do y'all think that's why August really left?

He got shot!Bruh.

Ooooo!Christy noo!Did she tell Ty?

But Comment and Vote

Keep it •100•