Chapter 24

~Ronnie~

So I woke up I felt good but my back was hurting.So I went to go take a bath and about 30 minutes later I hopped out and put on a t-shirt that said Bish Whet?.And then I put on some red leggings and blowed my hair and curled it.Then I just put on some black & white & red Jordan's and walked downstairs so I can cook some breakfast.

"Goodmorning my two favorite people in the world".August said wrapping his arms around me.

"Who's the other one?"

"Damn Ronnie is this baby making you forget yo memory!"

"Oh my bad its just I'm thinking 'bout a lot of stuff"

"Well let's go over Ty's and Christy's house?"

"Okay"
~August~

So 30 minutes later we pulled up in Ty's and Christy's driveway and we saw Christy putting suitcases in her car and saw that Ty was standing beside her.
So Ronnie crazy ass hopped up out the car.
"What the hell going on?".Ronnie yelled loud as fucked.

"Well Ty stupid ass cheated in me with some girl name Niki!".Christy said

"Hold on Christy you pregnant so could you please just go sit down in the house?".I said.Like I'm really tired of these two always fucking arguing!

"Ugh!I guess!".Christy said.

"So Ty why the hell did you cheat on Christy?"

"Man I don't know!But Christy I'm telling you I do love you and if you ever left me man I would just be gone just don't ever forget that!Its either you or nothing!"

"Ugh...I forgive you baby!

"Finally y'all two asses happy"

"Shut up with yo big ass forehead!".Christy said

"I got you!"

~Ronnie~

Man on everything if I see Niki I'm gone beat her ass!Like how the fuck you gone try...no I mean fuck my brother like yeah Ty is my brother like he will beat any nigga ass for me and I love him!That's why I know I can't trust that bitch she just fake and she aways gone be like that!
"BABY!"August said yelling.

"What?"

"Should we tell them?"

"Yeah! 1..2..3"

"We having a BABY!!!"

"Oh my fucking gosh my Kookie finally pregnant and found the right nigga!"

"Yess!"

"Ayy congratulations August!"

"Thanks man!"

"Now ere go some advice don't act like a bitch!"

"Ha!Okay man!"

"Bye Christy and Ty!"

"Bye Veronica!!".Ty and Christy said.

~August~
So we finally left and I helped Ronnie get in the car she was 2 months pregnant only 7 months to go!
But I'm happy I met Ronnie like not to sound like a bitch ass nigga!But when I did first see her I just wanted to fuck her!But then after I got to know her a little better she was way to damn different from all these other hoes!But in a good way she's beautiful,smart,intelligent,brave,nice, sweet,funny!Just everything I've been lolling for and I love her with all my heart just hoping I won't do anything to mess this marriage up cause this is my everything!And when I looked over my everything was knocked out and drooling.I took a picture as posted it on my Instagram.Didn't feel like looking at the comments cause I was just pulling up in the driveway.And I was 'bout to wake Ronnie up but I didn't cause she just was sleeping so peacefully!So I picked her up and unlocked the front door and took her upstairs laid her in the bed and then went to go lock the door.And eventually I fell asleep on the couch.
*************************************
Christy & Ty always fighting!Lmao!
August having a flashback!
Ronnie just getting tired of people..
But just Comment & Vote
Love Y'all
Keep it <100>