Chapter 12 + Q & A

Desdemona hadn't felt this bad since she broke her brother's war action figures. It was a day after her birthday and she had no idea how she ended up in her room throwing up in a bucket." Are you okay Desdemona?", she heard a squeaky voice next to her. As she looked up she saw a concerned Mem and an equally concerned Ralphie reading an adult newspaper before Mem yanked it out of his hands and crumbled it up.

"Why would you ask that?", Desdemona said as she put the bucket down and grabbed the glass of water to rinse her mouth."Because Pj brought you in just a blanket before the sun even thought of about waking up for the next day", Ralphie said in a complaining tone as he walked over to the two." In only a blanket!? Perhaps you are mistaken Ralphie", Desdemona said in disbelief as she looked up at the two."It's true! you were naked, did you do the deed or something!?", Ralphie asked as both Mem and Desdemona blushed, though she hadn't known why Mem blushed.

As she took a moment she realized what she had done the night before with Pj and she had mixed feelings about it. On one hand, she felt she finally did something that contravened her mother's wishes with a man she dreamed of doing the actions she did with him. On the other hand, she felt bad she used him for her rebellion, but she had forgotten half of the night!

"So uh how did I get into these clothes?", Desdemona asked as she pinched the lace on her nightgown."Ms. Bertha dressed you into them, she also packed your bags", Mem said as she blew out the candle that was sitting on her vanity."W-what why?", Desdemona nervously asked as she turned her head at the two while she drank more water to stop her hangover.

"Because she hates looking after you and wants you to leave like cattle:"

"That's not true Ralphie! You are so immature sometimes, Lady Smith was sending this letter at whatever early time in the morning to think you left, but I got it before it got delivered. I might have uh read it..... but it says you are helping Eliza at camp!", Mem blabbered out making Ralphie laugh, but Desdemona wasn't finding this funny."First off Miss. Criple-Whipple! I am 3 years older than you so that means by standards I am more mature and older and you're the one talking you read her letter!", Ralphie exclaimed making a point that got Mem angry turning her cheeks red as she pouted from anger and embarrassment.

"When will I be leaving Mem?", Desdemona asked as she stood up with confidence." Tomorrow, and don't mind what Ralphie said he's just a narcissist that enjoys his own debauchery towards others. Wake up at 5 in the morning and we'll be waiting", Mem said giving a fake smile." We'll? you both are accompanying me on the trip to the camp?", Desdemona asked as she put on her silk robe and brushed sheepily through her dark curls." Of course, Lady Smith especially assigned me to look after you two", Ralphie said proudly puffing out his chest and winking at Mem.

" Alright, Alright now will the both of you please leave I have important errands to run such as preparing for my month-long trip", Desdemona shooed them away preparing to leave to camp not knowing the surprises she would encounter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I had to cut the chapter short because I am doing a Q&A  in this chapter and I am excited about the next chapters as well! In a few chapters, I am doing a Ralphie and Mem chapter and I am giving big surprises after!

1. I have a few: Anthony Ramos, Okriete Onaodowan, David Daveed, Princeton Perez, Philip Hamilton, Rufus Sewell

2. people to interact with

3. none

4. Queen Cleopatra and Esther

5. I have a lot, but I'm a person who enjoys musicals a lot

6. Frozen 2

7. In the Heights

8. To be a successful write 

9. Green

10. Not  necessarily a specific person but people who think they're above others

11. Pocohantas

12. I have no idea

13. Lasanga

14. the moon

15. My ride or die  

Should I do a one-shot book containing musicals, anne with ane e, or celebrities?