19

𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
im not afraid when bravery means loving you

AFTER DAMON AND Echo had crazy morning sex, they showered, got a change of clothes, and then the blue eyed vampire called Enzo

The British vampire answered his phone after two rings. "And to what do I owe the pleasure?"

Damon shrugged to himself while picking out a shirt. "You don't happen to know where I can find a Traveler, do you?"

"You know Traveler — vagabonds and the like. Haven't seen any. Why?" The British vampire questioned him curiously.

"I've got two brain-dead teenagers who didn't realize two plus two equals one hijacked hybrid," he answered in annoyance before Echo began kissing his shoulder.

"Don't envy you there, mate," Enzo commented in amusement.

"Well, what do you say — field trip?" Damon asked with a smirk on his face as he grabbed a handful of Echo's ass. "I mean, I'm sure there's some salvage yard we haven't toured yet. I think it's a little too dangerous to let tweedledee and tweedledumber out of the house. Last thing we need's another Traveler possession in our midst."

"Sadly I've got to take a rain check. I'm late to meet some people," the brown eyed vampire said before hanging up.

"Will you stop that?" Damon asked playfully as he lifted his girlfriend off of the ground and pushed her up against the wall.

"You know you love it." She smirked as she trailed her hand from his jaw all the way down his stomach. "And you know you want me." She trailed her hand even further hand, grabbing his length. "You want this," she whispered into his way before sucking on his earlobe.

He growled and then aggressively kissed her as she smiled in triumph.

AFTER ANOTHER ROUND of sex, the couple walked out the front door of the boarding house while Damon was talking on his phone again. "How is it Travelers are everywhere until you actually need to find one?"

"Hunt going poorly then?" Enzo asked, his voice a little distant. He didn't seem to be care too much about their attempts at wanting to find the travelers.

"That's what I get for working with the Hardy Boys," Damon responded in a grumble.

"I take it you don't have Stefan's diaries handy," the Augustine vampire randomly commented causing Damon to stop in confusion. Echo paused too, and frowned. "I need you to check his journal for an entry on November 8, 1960."