Caught on Act [ Gally ]

You sit quietly in between Gally's leg as you watch him sketch on his paper. The two of you were sitting down under the trees, enjoying the lazy day as Alby decided to give this two lovebirds some break. It was all of sudden for Alby to give you two a time out, but hey, who would ever complain on such privilege, right?

Gally's skillful hand sketches on the white paper with no struggle. His eyebrows scrunched down as he draws the image on his head down. It was such a pleasing look to see the love of your life being so focus like this. Being the keeper of builders doesn't only require him to be able to hammer nails on boards. He needs to design the things first, see if it could actually work, before risking to hurt his thumb with the hammer.

"Done" He said as he place the paper down. Gally kissed your head slowly before pulling you closer to his chest. He plays with your fingers and not touching the stuffs he'd been so focusing on for over half an hour.

"What did you sketch?" You question.

"Some klunks. Nothing really"

"It won't be only klunks if the famous Gally was the one sketching it" You said as you grab the papers. It turns out to be some kind of design. A house design, to be in fact. It looks so simple but you can truly imagine how beautiful the house would be if Gally was to really build that sketch. Just how talented this boyfriend of yours, really?

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's just rough sketch, but I can tell it'll be mesmerizing once you actually build it, so yeah I love it" You said and pecked his nose. Gally smiled and wrap his arms around your stomach form behind. You two stayed in that position with him resting his chin on your shoulder for a while. It feels nice to actually have a break and appreciate each other's feelings for a moment.

Gally then slowly rocks the two of you right to left slowly. It was a small gesture but enough to makes you sleepy. The slow warm wind of the Glade doesn't help a thing, either. I mean, you tell me. With his body warmth, the gentle rocks and the wind blowing, could there any better idea of place and feelings to fall asleep at?

As your eyelids fall heavier, suddenly Gally stops his rocks. He lets out a desperate sigh and it made you even more awake now. Before you can look to your side and question, Gally speaks up "Is it bad that I feel like we should get out of this Maze?"

You turn to face him, "No, not at all!"

"Really? Cause I feel like I'm losing my own identity" He joked.

"Ew, cut the klunk" You said as you playfully smack his chest "Gally, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you said that.. We'll soon exit this Maze, I'm betting you my life on it. Once we get out, we can really restart our lives. Just the two of us. No more whatever klunks related to this Glade or whatever. Nothing but us, I promise"

Gally smiled weakly as he pulled you close again. It feels like he was really thinking of the world outside which honestly makes you hyped but you know he still wasn't sure himself. You weren't sure yourself, to be honest, but you've made your decision and that is to exit this Maze as soon as possible. Gally, being one of the senior Glader and one of those people who loves orders, can't really take the new idea of dropping this Maze for something no one was sure about yet. He was torn between staying to what he's already sure about, to just trade it all with something that was still all blurry.

And of course, you can't force him to chose side in this matter.

"Honestly, anything sounds good to me as long as I have you" Gally whispered "You know those papers I just sketched? Those were house sketches I had in mind for, um, you know, our future house outside this Maze"

You turn your head, "Gally.."

"I know, lame klunks. But I just- I don't know. The idea of starting everything new with you with no shadows of this nightmare and no fear of anything ahead of us is slowly taking it's toll on me. Is it, is it wrong? For me to do all of these klunks?"

"What, no of course not!" You quickly cut before he could be anymore insecure and changes his mind "Gally, that was really sweet of you to plan about our future outside the Maze.. I mean, I thought you didn't even want to remember me once we get out of this shuck place, but Gally.."

Words were out of your mind as you just lean in and kiss Gally. Honestly there's no term on any dictionary every existed in this world that could describe how happy and touched you are to hear Gally's words just now. He was just sweet, alright. And who knows such big bully and tough guy like him could ever plan cute future with you, right?

Gally's warm palms then find their ways to cup your cheeks, deepening it as you turn your body completely to give him better access. Gally kisses you like you were the most precious yet fragile thing he ever had but it soon turns into a more passionate and hungry kiss than before. The amount of oxygen you're getting was decreasing by any second passes yet you're not complaining a thing. If this is the way for Gally to show you how much he loves you, then so be it.

You stand on your knees as Gally trace down to your neck. His hands were now holding your waist close as he leaves kiss marks on your skin. He had straightened himself up so he can position himself to the level of your neck.

Things continue to heated up as Gally lifts your shirt a little and place a hand underneath your shirt. His other hand was cupping your b**b slowly that makes you let out a breathy moan, "G-Gally"

Hearing your moan, Gally smirks on your skin and only continue his action. His mouth was still kissing, sucking, and nibbling your skin down to your collarbone while his hand that was under your shirt is now dangerously playing with your bra clasp.

One tiny little move and he'll unclasp it.

"Alby didn't give you two a day off to donate a baby Glader in this Glade, shanks"

"Shit, Newt!" You two shouted as you break apart.

You quickly fix yourself while trying to not meet eyes with Newt. It's obvious that he's smirking down to you and Gally. I mean, his tone had so much tease that you seriously want to shove him klunks to make him shut up.

"Enjoyin' you day off, eh mate?" Newt asked as he slowly kicked Gally's legs that were on the ground.

Gally glared, "None of your business, slinthead"

"Ouw, Captain here isn't in his best mood, I see. Good that"

"What do you want, Newt?" You asked, getting irritated with his presence eventually. The teasing on his tone was just too much to bear, alright.

"Well y'know I was just about to have some bang bang time with my girl too, but Alby interrupted us and then I saw you two about to do what I was suppose to be doin' with her, and just- Why don't I find myself a friend to be annoyed over the same thing too, right?" Newt winked at Gally "What are friends are for, right mate?"

"You're the biggest slinthead ever" You rolled your eyes at Newt.

"Yeah, and just for the record" Gally said as he stood up "You're not gaining any friends tonight, my friend"

Before you could question what Gally meant, he suddenly slams his lips on yours against and pull you close. You can honestly hear Newt making puking noises behind but you could careless about it. What matters is how passionate Gally'd been trying to show his love to you and nothing could ever change that.

But wait, what does Gally really have in mind, honestly?

"We'll be in the Building Hut finishing our business" Gally said as he pulled away from the kiss and turn to Newt "Do not, I repeat, DO NOT disturb us then or I'll seriously punch you, mate"

Without another word, Gally pulled you away and headed to the Building Hut. You were getting red at how straight forward he was to Newt. You're not even sure if you're really going to do 'that' with him now, but I think we can all see what'll happen judging from his annoyance at the moment.

Newt is he only one not getting a bang bang tonight.