Argument

- Thomas
You stare at Thomas worriedly as he keeps on walking back and forth. You were already laying down on the bed, ready to drift off to slumber but you just can't since you feel the loss of his body warmth around you. You let out a big sigh before standing up and hug him from behind, "When are you going to settle down, Tommy? You have a big day tomorrow, remember?"

"I know" He said shortly, making you winced a little from the hint of annoyance in his tone "That's why I can't sleep. We found a new clue today in the Maze. If I could figure out what it means by tonight, then tomorrow me and Minho could just run there and move on from it. We really have no time left, so if I could just figure it all out, it would really save our time"

"But Tommy, you need to consider your health, too. You barely sleep properly these days and I know you've been skipping meals to do your mapping work. I just don't want you to get sick" You said worriedly, patting his shoulder "And just- Thomas, I miss you"

He raised an eyebrow, "Miss me? I've been around you, everyday. What's there left to miss, [Y/N]?"

"You've been really busy with your mapping thing, don't you realize that? I mean, when was the last time we sit down and just talk about ourselves without caring whatever klunks going on in the Glade, huh?" You said, getting annoyed at him "You've always been around but you're never really there, Tommy"

"Yeah? Well did you ever think why I'm doing this whole worked up mapping thing for? Did you ever think why I'm trying hard to figure out the clues? For you [Y/N]! For us!" Thomas said, walking away from you with anger. His eyes were red and his breathing was uneven as each sharp words came out of his mouth "I'm doing all of this so we can find the way out and start all over again. To be free, out there. Don't you want that too, [Y/N]?!"

"I do, but can't we just appreciate what we have now and just simply enjoy ourselves for a moment here?!"

"What's there to enjoy about?! We're trapped here! We're experimental objects! How can you ever enjoy anything when you're being trapped in such Maze like this?!" Thomas shouted. You take a step back in fear from his sudden burst out. He never raised his voice on you and never ever say words that could hurt your feelings. But today, somehow, Thomas slip all of those painful words easily like he doesn't even care about you. Your fear got even bigger when Thomas let out a dark chuckle, "Grow up, [Y/N]"

A tear dropped your eyes as you defended, "Me? Grow up? Look at yourself, Thomas! You're the one being so obsessed about your own world, you don't even care about your girlfriend anymore! You don't care about me anymore!"

"Yeah? Then maybe I don't need a girlfriend, now. I don't need you, now [Y/N]. If you can't accept the way I am and demand too much from me this way, then why bother keeping our relationship now?!"

You stared at him blankly after he shouted those words right in front of your face. Your heart was crushing down that you swear you can hear it crack. Thomas looked surprised himself, seconds after he blurted those hurtful words. If he wants to apologize now, then it's too late cause you're too much hurting by now. It was just too much.

"Fair enough" You said shakily. You grab your things and quickly run away from the hut to the forest. Thomas was shouting your name and trying to catch up with you but it was too dark that he stopped middle way. It was by far the worst argument you've had after years of beautiful relationship with Thomas. Now you don't even know if you still can face him later. You don't even know if you can still save this relationship. You just don't know.

- Newt
You place your head on top of the table as you stare at Newt blankly. He had been chewing his pen - a habit he has when he's thinking hard over something - and scrunching his eyebrows as he make notes on his papers. It has been hours that he's struggling with whatever thing he was working on. You were about to ask him for lunch, and he told you to wait, but now having more than half an hour of waiting with him completely ignoring you makes your appetite washed away.