He's Jealous to Another Glader

- Thomas

"Okay, so is this how you do it?" You asked to newt. You were trying to nail the paper you brought with you when you came to the Glade on the wooden pole next to your sleeping mat. It's just a paper of your name, nothing fancy, But you believe that the paper would lead you personally to your old memory, that's why you want to have it hung nearby so you can stare at it before you sleep.

"Naah, you're not giving enough pressure to it. C'mon, [Y/N]. Ya ain't that much of shank now, are ya?" Newt chuckled before continue to stare off to the field. You turn back your head in annoyance. That little nice accent guy can really be such an annoying pants at times.

"I ain't no shank" You mumbled and try to hammer the nail even more.

You were too focused on nailing the paper up that you didn't realize someone was coming to you. Newt spotted him, smirk to himself, then stood up and help you to nail it while wrapping is hands around you from behind. Your blushed madly from the close contact and how he towers behind you. His arms were way longer than yours that they need to bend under yours.

"This is how you hammer, [Y/N]" he whispered in your ear.

"What the shuck are you doing, Newt" You complains in a low voice, following him who was whispering to your ears "I'm not comfortable with this position. Can't you just-"

Newt surprisingly kissed your cheek from behind, making you to shut your hole tight. You stared at him from your side with real confusion look cause you know Newt has a crush on another Glader and his sudden action just completely blew your mind. He gave you a playful smug before whispering to your ears again, "You'll thank me later"

"Wait, what? What are you-"

"Hey guys" Someone called from behind. Newt immediately pulled away. He pretended to be shocked whatsoever from the sound, but you know all better than that. He was planning for the person to know all along. You can tell from the smile Newt's trying hard to cover, at the moment. You stare at the source of sound and can't help but to blush even more "I see you guys are busy at the moment.. What's up?"

"Oh we were just, well you know, nailing" Newt said, this time showing a smug expression with that one infamous shrug of his.

"I see" Thomas said, nodding in understanding but he seems bothered still "Can't um, can't the builder nails it for you, [Y/N]? I mean, that's their job. Nail and hammer stuffs"

"W-Well I want to nail it myself since this paper means a lot to me, so yeah.." You said, completely confused on what to say. Almost 99% of the population in the Glade knows that you're head over heels for Thomas. It'll be 100% once the guy himself realizes that you have a major crush on him. Unfortunately, either he was too stupid or insensitive, the boy is still clueless. Now that he caught you on scene with Newt with such 'inappropriate' position, you can't help but to worry. Will he mark you down as a not so innocent girl now or will he thinks that you and Newt shares something special? Cause you obviously don't want to create any misunderstanding with the guy you're in love with.

"Oh, alright.. I'll just- I'll just leave now, yeah? I don't want to interfere you guys's business"

"What, no, stay Tommy! You can help [Y/N] nails or whatever she needs a help on" Newt said, secretly winking to you for a code that you don't even know what "I see [Y/N] as my little sister, anyway. If you think you bothered us cause we were nailing in 'such position' then well, you're not shank. Don't worry, she's all yours"

"Wait, what?" You questioned, completely not following where this conversation is going.

"Good that" Thomas said, quoting Newt. This time he looks a lot relieved and was chuckling along with Newt, leaving you alone to look dumbfounded at the scene "But well, I gotta go anyway. Runners gathering. But thanks for letting me know, Newt. Owe you one, mate"