Your First Day in the Glade

- Thomas
You covered your face and peek through your fingers as the box that you've been trapped at finally opens. You were curled on the corner of the box. Your feet were folded to your chest in fear and terror from the fact that you were trapped in a small dark box for about 30 minutes. It was your worst experience ever, eventhough you can't remember any memory in your head.

A boy with black hair and warm brown eyes hair jumps in. The box shakes in impact and you only covers your face even more. He tilted his head on the side and smiled as you stared at him behind your fingers, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you"

He reached for your hands but you quickly pushed him away, "Don't touch me"

"Hey hey hey, calm down, okay?" He said, throwing his hands up on the air as defeat "I know it's been a bad trip in the box, but I can assure you, it won't get any worse now, okay? You're confused and scared, I know that. I've been through it, too. So, just trust me and let me help you, yeah?"

"What is this place? Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything?" You asked frantically.

The boy smiled, "Just let me help you out of this shucky box first, yeah? I'll answer whatever question you have once we're out"

You nodded, slowly. Fear was still covering your head and chest but there isn't any other option for you but to follow what this boy said. You've been trapped in a dark box that smells like cow's klunks and bad sweat. How worse can the place up there be?

The boy then pulled a rope down. He tied it around your waist ever so gently like he doesn't want to hurt you, yet strong enough so you won't slip. He smiled at you as he looks up, "I'm Thomas, by the way". He tucked a few strands of your hair behind your ears before continuing his words, "And don't cry anymore, please. I promise you, nothing will ever dare to lay a hand on you or even hurt you, yeah? I'll protect you from now on, ... "

"[Y/N]. My name is [Y/N]" You said, after Thomas paused his words.

"[Y/N].." He repeated with a smile "I'll protect you from now on, [Y/N]"

- Newt
"Hey, Alby!" A skinny tall boy shouted. His dirty blonde hair blew as he ran closed. Boy how attractive this person is, you thought. But something else was making you ever more interested on him. His accent. "Heard from Chuck that you called me, yeah? What can I do for ya?"

"Yeah, I need a help giving this Greenie the tour. I ain't got time for it. Frypan needs me at the Homestead. Somethin bout getting him an assistant and klunks" Alby reasoned. He turned to you, making you cut your stare from the blonde guy "I'm handing you to Newt for now, okay Greenie? You're in a good hand, don't worry. He'll tell you what you need to be told. Nothing less, nothing more. We ain't gonna shove all informations to Greenies like you, yet. You Greenie only gonna klunk your pants if we do"

The blonde guy chuckled and patted Alby's shoulder, "Good that"

Soon, Alby left the two of you alone on the field. You were feeling pretty awkward now as you keep on stealing glances at the boy. He was standing ever so perfectly next to you. His childish facial features told you that's he's no older than you by one or two years but you can't really tell cause this boy is just damn tall.

"Enjoying the view now, aren't ya Greenie?" The boy said, caught you staring.

"I-I.." You stutter, blush creeps on your cheeks "I didn't mean to stare"

The boy smiled. He placed an arm over your shoulder and made you blush even more. He chuckled at how red you are at the moment and urged you to start walking with his arm on you, "Name's Newt, if you were wondering. You are?"