He Cheated on You [ Minho ]

You bite your inner cheek as you walk back and forth in front of the South Gate. The sky's turning dark soon and you were dead worried when your boyfriend, Minho, isn't back yet. At least, as you thought so. Your hair was messed up big time and your nails were starting to bleed from the constant bite you've done to it. You were too worried about him.

Minutes passed and the gate finally closed. You were too dumbstruck to move or shout for someone's help. When the gate was entirely sealed, you finally snapped back to reality and run yourself to the Homestead, trying to report anyone. Gally, Alby, Newt, Thomas, whoever it is, you don't care. You just need to tell them that Minho was still in the Maze, alone, at night, and the gate is closed already.

As you run, you saw from afar the group of runners to be joking to each other. Your pace eventually slows down as you saw Ben, Minho's running partner for today, to already standing by the campfire with bread on his hands, showing that he'd been in the Glade for quite some time already. Confusion was blurring your mind, so does the questions that're now running in it. Your breathing got more uneven as the thought that none of the runners realize that their keeper's gone. Cause even if the runners know now, there'd be no way for them to find him. The gate is closed already.

"Ben.." You said shakily. Tears were starting to drop down your cheeks as your hand tremble to poke him. Ben and the rest of the runners turn their heads to you, surprised to see you crying and stressed out this way.

"Shuck, what happened? Are you alright?" Ben asked, tossing his bread away and pulled you to a protective embrace "Are you hurt? What's wrong, [Y/N]?"

"Minho.. He's not back from the Maze" You cried, pulling him closer to cry on his chest.

You were expecting to hear panic rants from the pack or at least, tensed up body from Ben who's now hugging you, but none of those happened. The group was still quiet, listening to you, not stressing out and run to the gate to try to get in and help Minho, somehow. Ben then pulled away from the hug and looked at you confusedly, "What are you talking about, [Y/N]? I ran back with Minho hours ago, I swear I did"

"What?"

Ben nodded, "I did, really. He's in the Glade, don't worry. You just haven't seen him yet, yeah? Don't cry"

"But where could he be, then?" You asked, trying to wipe away your tears. Honestly there's no other moment more embarrassing than this moment you're facing. Crying your heart out to your boyfriend's friends only to know he's already in the Glade and you have nothing to worry about. So much for such love.

"Maybe he's in the Mapping Hut? I don't know, haven't really seen him either" Ben said. He asked the other runners if they've seen Minho but none of them seem to know where their keeper's at "I think you should just check the Mapping Hut. I remember something he said about trying to update the map we got, so you might want to knock first before coming in. You know how serious Minho gets when he's trying to map the Maze"

You nodded in respond. A small smile appeared on your face as you bid goodbye to the group. As you walk, questions were running through your head. How come you don't even know Minho's back already? Why didn't he come to you right when he got back, like he always do? Is he okay?

Soon, you find yourself in front of the Mapping Hut already. The place was quite dim as how it usually lighted like. No one was around since the Hut was a private one. No one but runners and the keepers could come in. Being the girlfriend of the Runners Keeper, you have the privilege to come in, eventhhough Alby didn't really like the idea, but agreed anyway. The surroundings were really quiet that it actually freaks you a little to come at night, but you need to see if Minho is in. You were about to knock the door, but noises from inside made you raise your eyebrows high. Moans and grunts were getting clearer to hear as you placed your ear to the door. What's going on?

You pushed the door open and was frozen from the scene you're staring at. Minho was on top of a girl, the Greenie that arrived last week, with no strings attached on their body. Apparently he's having some 'Mapping' time with the Greenie and didn't even bother to tell the Greenie that he has a girlfriend already, huh? "Minho?"

"Shit" Minho said as he turned his head to you. Surprised, guilty, and worry was mixed all over his face "I-I can explain"

You shook your head with a bitter smile, "I can't believe you have the heart to do this, Minho"

"Babe, I can explain!" Minho said, wearing his jeans on "Please, let me explain. I can explain everything, I swear. Just let me explain, please"

The Greenie stared at you with scared eyes. She was hiding behind Minho's body and the terrified look on her eyes were the only thing that make you hold in all the urge to ruin that innocent face of her "Get out" You said. The Greenie nodded and picked her clothes up before running out of the Hut. You run your fingers to your hair as you let out a dark chuckle, "I can't even- Bloody, Minho"

"Babe, please, I can explain"

"Explain what, huh?!" You shouted. Tears were already running down your cheeks again as you look at him angrily "You know, I was waiting on the South Gate, worrying that my boyfriend isn't back yet from the Maze when the gate was about to close. Then when it actually closes, I ran myself to the Homestead, crying my ass off, only to meet your friends that told me you're back hours ago! You know how embarrassed I was, to cry in front of them about you when you're actually here, fucking that Greenie?! Bloody, Minho. You're really impossible"

"Babe, please, I'm sorry. I can explain!"

You wiped your tears away, "Save it, Minho. I don't want to hear anything from you ever again. You know, I thought our relationship was real, was true. Like your feelings for me were just the same as what I feel for you. No, wait, FELT for you"

"Babe, don't do this"

"Do what, Minho?! What?! You're the one that ruined our relationship! I'm not the one fucking a Greenie in the Mapping Hut!"

"I told you I can explain, [Y/N]!"

You shook your head, "You really are impossible, Minho. I'm so done with you"

"W-What do you mean, babe?" Minho asked, his voice getting even more shaky as his eyes got watery "Babe please, let me explain.. I-I know I messed up big time, but please.. [Y/N], don't.."

You breathed in, trying to gather yourself up. You can't believe your relationship has to actually come to this point. Just this morning you still believe that Minho's the one for you, but everything was wiped away minutes ago. You stared at him sternly before saying the words you'd never even imagine to come out from your mouth, "We're through"

---

Minho request from @xl_icecream! I hope you like it.

xoxo