Make Up

- Thomas
You wipe away the very last tear you plan to drop for the night. It was no use of you to cry if the person you're crying about doesn't even need you, you thought. 'I don't need a girlfriend' he said. Fair enough. It's better for you to just have him saying it all out straight away instead of keeping it to himself and just let your relationship die eventually, right?

But as much as you try to believe in that idea, it still kills you to think that your relationship with Thomas has died. You never plan to break up with him, ever. But seeing how bad the argument you're stuck into now, you're not sure if you can still save whatever's left in your relationship.

Another sob escaped your lips as you have another breakdown for the nth time. Tears don't even run down your eyes anymore. Probably cause you're running out of it already. The only thing you could do now is to shake violently and let out breathy sobs. Just how horrible you can get now, huh?

"Love?" Someone called. You immediately know who's voice it was so you didn't bother turning your face. Seeing him would make you breakdown even worse. You can't face him now, you just can't.

He let out an audible sigh before sitting down on the grass next to you. He did nothing nor say anything but you can still feel his presence. You don't need to lift up your face and turn to see him, but you know he was staring at you intently. What for? You don't know. Not in the mood to know either. It was enough for you to know what he feels for a night. You don't need to hear any other words about how bad of a girlfriend you've been all this long.

You stood up. You wasted your energy on crying so much you couldn't even stood up properly without stumbling over branches. Good thing Thomas was there and caught you right on time. Wait, was that a good thing?

"You alright?" He questioned. His dark brown eyes were locked on yours. You could feel your face heated up. He always does that, locking gaze with you whenever he feel the needs to intimidate or simply shows his control over you. But this time, the warmth on your face wasn't spreading from blush like it usually is, it was from anger.

You yanked my hands off of him, making him to look surprised. You bet he didn't even think that you would break your gaze, yet here you are, pushing him away, "What do you want, Thomas? Tell me more about how unworthy I am for your time?"

"Babe, no I-"

"You know what, I understand. Don't worry, yeah? You want space, time, whatever you need, then you get it all now. Congratulation. You're a free man now"

"No, I don't want all-"

"I quite felt it already that you're tired of our relationship. I should've known earlier. Sorry for torturing you" You laughed bitterly "But let's just let the past go, yeah? Let's just forget everything. Forget that you and I ever exist. Forget that-"

"No, I don't want to forget!" Thomas yelled, gripping on your arms tightly that you winced in pain. He locked his eyes on yours again and you honestly fear the mix of emotions he shows. Anger, frustration, fear, guilt, everything negative were evident there. Thomas let out a big sigh before losing his grip on your arms, "Listen to me, alright [Y/N]? I was stupid, okay? I-I don't know what's gotten into me. I know sorry won't fix anything but if you would just forgive me, whatever it'll take, I'll do it. Even if.. Even if you want to break up, for real, if you'd forgive me then it's okay. I'll step away"

You were taken aback. Your breathing stops as he offers the whole relationship decision on your shoulders. Do you want to break up with him? A minute ago when you were still crying hard, you would've said yes straight away. But you know you weren't thinking straight either, not any better than Thomas earlier. You two were both just a bit stressed out out of nothing. So now when you finally settles down, do you really want our relationship to end?