Make Up [ Minho ]

You walk yourself slowly to the Mapping Hut. As much as this place gives you bad memories, you need to come back here sooner or later. You needed to take some of your stuffs that were left there. It's not like you're moving, but if you really want to get this over with, it's better for you to just come in once and never come back again later.

Minho? Psh, you honestly can careless about him now. A small voice in your head was telling you just check him out, but you won't. It has been weeks since you last seem Minho and you figured, maybe he's just 'busy' doing whatever he needs to do, right? Maybe he's off with that Greenie already, finishing whatever they didn't finished when you barged in the Hut. Whatever Minho's doing, you don't want to worry about it anymore and you've sworn to yourself for it.

You push the Mapping Hut door as it cracked a little. It was really dark and look abandoned, despite the fact that Runners would always go there after their run everyday. It was a bit suspicious, honestly. Minho always takes care of the Mapping Hut more than he takes care of himself, so what happened to him to abandoned the Hut? Was he really that busy with the Greenie?

Wow, look at the affection she gave to Minho, huh?

"Hello?" You asked. You poke your head in and squinted your eyes from the low intensity of light inside the Hut. It was really dark when it was shining bright outside. As you try to look around, you see on the corner of the Hut, someone was plopped down on the floor with heads down, weak like he's unconscious.

Knowing that there'd be no way for you to look inside, you took the candle that was hanged on the front porch and bring it in. Your eyes readjust to the light and and directed it to the corner to see who it was. Once you get a better sight of him, you quickly run to the person. The candle was almost off from the wind as you run, but you don't have time to worry about it. You just need to check up on him now and make sure that he's alright.

Eventhough he looks far from the word 'alright'.

"What the- Minho! Minho, what happened?!" You frantically shouted. You run your hands on his cheeks and tears ran down your eyes as his cold skin met yours. He was unconscious and was really weak. The light from the candle didn't turn off and you can blurry see blood around him. You follow the trace and it led you to his wrist. He was doing self-harm, numbers of fresh blooded scars were plastered on his hands. Your cry got louder and try to wake him more as fear and panic comes into you "Minho, wake up! Minho!"

No respond.

"Minho! You slint-head, wake up! Open your damn eyes, bloody klunks, Minho!" You shouted.

Seeing that he's not responding, you quickly run your ass to the Homestead. Alby, Newt and Thomas who were discussing whatever thing they were talking about look at you with terror as you cry and blood were smeared on your clothes and face.

"Oh my, what happened to you, [Y/N]?" Newt asked worriedly as he run at you.

"Minho.. Minho, please, help him" You cried. Your sobbing was making you hard to breath and made your body shook violently. Newt pulled you to his arms and you cry in his embrace, still trying to make up words "Help Minho, please.. He's in the Mapping Hut. He needs med-jacks. He's bleeding and- And he's- Please, help him"

Thomas hurriedly run to the Mapping Hut while Alby ran to get the Med-Jacks. You were still in the Homestead with Newt as he try to calm you down, "Shh, love. It's alright, don't worry. He'll be okay. What ever happens to him, he'll be okay"

-//-

You stare at Minho's sleeping figure with guilt. You know it was your fault. He did self-harm because of you. You shouldn't have broke up with him. You should've listened to him first, at least. But no. You let your anger take control and look where it brought you and him into. If only you had your head cold that night, things wouldn't get this bad, for sure.