Caught on Act [ Newt ]

"You're gonna lose, love"

"No, you are, love"

"No, you are"

"You are"

"You are, love"

"No, you are, Newt"

"Never in a million year, love"

"Well then, never in a gazillion year, Newt"

You stare at Newt's brown orbs deeply as you fight hard to not blink. The two of you were on another competition again and this time, it was about who-is-strong-enough-to-let-your-eyeballs-fall-without-crying game. Newt and you had always had the playful and loving relationship and this game was just one of the many ones you love to play with him. The two of you are quite a bit of competitors so the result on each games would vary from one another.

And of course, you're not letting him win this one game.

"In no time you're goin' to let those pretty eyelids of yours to close your eyes and moist your eyeballs soon, love" Newt said with no blink "And as much as I love your eyes, I guess it's time for you to stop makin' them dry"

"I'll do so once you make those warm brown orbs of yours shiny with one little blink" You challenge.

"Never in your wildest dream"

"Alright then" You smirk. The sting in your eyes were getting worse by each seconds and not to mention the amount of tears forming on your eyes from the dryness. You wanted to blink, but as much as you do, you just can't let Newt win this game.

"I can see you givin' up, love" Newt said as he raised his eyebrow "C'mon, one lil blink wouldn't hurt a bit now, would it?"

"No" You said with trembles since you eyes were really stinging now. For klunk's sake, how can Newt bear to not blink this long!

"Go on, just one blink" Newt encourage.

The sting on your eyes were getting worse but before admitting your lost, you got a bizarre idea and do it in the end anyway. Before you blink, you suddenly lean in and pull Newt for a kiss. Of course, out of surprised, Newt blinked. You smirked, knowing that you're in victory and for a moment just let the kiss goes on.

When you were about to pull away, Newt suddenly push you to the table and pinned you down. The horror on your face was probably worse than seeing a Griever, but Newt didn't say anything and just smirked down to you, "Cheatin' are we?"

"Newt, I was- Oh my God" You whimper as Newt suddenly kissed your earlobe, jawline, down to the area above your collar bones. His fingers start to roam around your body and trail some burning feelings on your skin. It's scary how such loving boy like Newt could turn this wild in less than a minute.

"You've been a very bad girl, love" He whispered on your ears.

Newt continues to kiss and suck your skin as his fingers tuck the end of you hem. His left hand then find its way to come under your shirt, making you whimper as his cold fingers leave circle trails on your belly. Crazy how he could affect you this much, really.

Getting drown in the atmosphere, you find yourself slowly giving in to Newt as you play with his hair strands. Newt moans once in a while as you try to pull him even closer. Honestly it feels like no matter how pressed down your bodies are, the two of you are still not yet close. What's going on here actually?

And boy, is it just me or things are really getting hot here?

Feeling like he needs to kiss more of your skin, Newt then slowly open the first buttons of your shirt. It was funny how he grunts in annoyance everytime his attempts fail, but those groans turn into much more delight as he can get more access to your collar bone and chest.

"Bit busy eh, Newt?"

"Bloody klunk!" Newt cursed as he immediately get off of you. He turned to the source of voice and nervously rubbed his nape "Alby! Yes, what can I help'ya with?"

Alby smirked, "Nothing really. Just wanna congratulate my mate to finally become a man now"

"Very funny" Newt snorted.

"Nice shirt, [Y/N]. Good thing Newt didn't ripped that off, aye?" Alby teased, making you blush red.

"What is it that you want, really?" Newt tried to change the subject "You don't just come here and congratulate me on bein' a man out of the blue, Alby. What is it? Has the box come up again? Is there another new greenie today?"

"What, no, what're you talking about. Everything's fine and under control. Chill out, man. Not every call I give is for some urgent matters" Alby shrugged "But anyway, I shall get going now. Don't want to bother our two love birds, do we?"

Newt glared, "Slim it"

"Feisty Newt. Better brace yourself, [Y/N]" Alby said with a wink. He then find himself the exit door and disappeared from your sight. Man, how embarrassing can this day be, huh?

"Well that was- Irrelevant" Newt said as he turns to you.

"Irrelevant? That was damn embarrassing for klunk's sake!" You shouted "Oh my, if Alby says a word to other glader then we're doomed. Doomed, I tell you!"

Hurriedly you rebutton your shirt and fix your hair in a ponytail. What happened just now was just too embarrassing. And what's with the 'congratulation on being a man' to Newt?

"Wait, love, where are ya goin'?" Newt asked, trying to catch up with you but you were already out of the hut.

"I'm gonna try to explain things to Alby!"

Newt pouts as you left him in the hut alone. He knows that you were just insecure about going to this whole new level of relationship and didn't want people to assume too much so he just stands there and did nothing to stop you. But he gotta admit, he was a bit disappointed right now, "So, no bang bang for Newt?"