Caught on Act [ Thomas ]

"So like, this goes here, right?" You asked as you redraw the Maze. You just got back from the Maze with your most loving boyfriend, Thomas, and quickly try to remember the corners you ran across the whole day. It was kind of a habit for you - to quickly run to the Mapping Hut and reconstruct the Maze from your memory before getting some dinner - which eventually makes Thomas skip his dinner too. But this time, he brings his meal to the hut.

"I suppose, yeah" Thomas said as he munch his food "Don't forget the dead-end there. We got stuck there for almost an hour, remember?"

You chuckled, "Right"

Silence then fill the room as you continue your work. You're one of those people who can't have two things going on in your mind at the same time. When you're working, you prefer to be left alone to focus on your work. It's not like you're a workaholic that you wouldn't eat till late night. No. Food is still your biggest love - next to Thomas of course. It's just that when you're doing something, you'd love to get some private time and concentrate on it.

"You look funny when you sketch, love" Thomas commented.

"Tommy, you know I hate it when someone disturbs me while I work"

"C'mon, you've work all day, you deserve some break!" Thomas whined. He was sitting on the other seat in front of you but he now moved to the empty spot right next to you. You were still focusing on your work but quickly slows your speed of drawing as he tucks some of your hair strands and kissed your cheek "Get some food first, will ya? Don't want our runner to fall sick now, do we?"

"I'm not hungry, babe" You replied.

"I know you're lying. Look, I've got strawberries, see? Just some fruit first, yeah?" Thomas said as he tried to persuade you. He held up a fork with a small cut of strawberry on it, hoping that you'll open your mouth and just take it in, but you didn't. You were simply not hungry and not in the mood for some strawberries also.

You shook your head and gently pushed his hand away. You know it was kinda rude of you to do so to Thomas when all he did was showing his care, but you were really not in the mood for some food. You want to just finish the drawing first before actually touch any of those strawberries.

Thomas sighed. You can really hear his annoyance as he harshly munch those strawberries. The sound of his jaw to clench with each other was more than an enough evidence to show you how irritated he is. It's cute how he gets annoyed like this sometimes, you said to yourself.

After quite a long time of silence, you thought Thomas would just drop the 'feeding you strawberries' action, but he didn't. Thomas repeatedly poked your arm. Once or twice, you tried to nudge him away and whined, but he never stopped. You were getting irritated, now. He didn't say anything and it just annoys you even more how his pokes get a lot more frequent as time goes by.

"Thomas, stop it" You complain.

He pokes you still.

"Thomas"

No change of action.

"Babe!" You said and threw away your pen. As you turn to face him, your anger vaporizes and turn into a smile instead as you saw how cute Thomas is. He had a strawberry in between his teeth and point at you so you'll bite the other half for him. Seriously how cute this one runner of yours could be, eh?

"Ih idtch [ Eat it ]" Thomas mouthed and pointed at the strawberry still.

You roll your eyes but laughed at his childishness anyway. Slowly, you lean in and take a bite of it. You cringe at how sour the strawberry was but who cares? The cutest action ever possible to be done by a boyfriend, just happened to you and you wouldn't honestly complain if you need to eat another 10 sour berries to see Thomas's cute action like this.

When you were about to pull away, Thomas pulled you closer for another kiss. It started off with another small lovey-dovey kiss as usual. You smiled from every part away second you had. It was just perfect. The moment, the atmosphere, the gesture, everything.

"Damn, I miss you so much" Thomas whispered and pulled you even closer. This time he lifted you so you were now sitting on his lap.

The kiss immediately heated up and you know where this would lead into. You're not quite sure, but it would obviously be one of those heated sessions with Thomas. Honestly you wouldn't mind having some hot time with Tommy in the Mapping Hut now. The two of you got closer after becoming runners, anyway. So why don't officially leave some marks in the hut as a little 'thanks', right?

Thomas started to kiss your lips with more thirst and force. You let out a small moan as his lips slowly trail down to your neck. He knows every single spot to leave a mark at and it actually surprises you how such innocent and cute boy a minute ago could turn into such perverted, skillful, hormonal guy like this.

"T-Thomas" You breathed as he sucks on your collarbone. Sweat was starting to form on your forehead. Both from the real tensed atmosphere and how nervous you are to how this would actually end the two of you with.

"I miss you so so so much" Thomas said between his kisses. You can feel him panting from the small amount of oxygen he was getting but he never stops. Thomas just continue to kiss, suck, and nibble your skin like there's no tomorrow. By this time, you're 101% that there'll be no way to hide the hickeys and come up with excuses for bruises on your neck tomorrow.

"Ahem" Someone cleared his throat from the door. You immediately jumped up and embarrassingly stumble upon your own shoelace. Good thing you didn't fall, but it was enough to make your cheeks heated up till 1000degree.

"Minho, h-hey, mate" Thomas said awkwardly as he turn to the guy on the door "What're you doing here, man?"

"What, I can't go to my own hut now?" Minho snapped and come in "I need to take some reports and show Alby the new sketches I made. Forgot to take them with me before dinner, so here I am. You didn't touch any of my stuffs, right?"

"N-No" You said, still blushing.

"Aw, look at you [Y/N]! Did Thomas make you blush this red?" Minho teased with a smirk.

"Mate, can you just leave us alone" Thomas begs. He looks at you apologetically and tried to push Minho away but we all know how muscular Minho is, so it was honestly no point on trying to shove him away.

Minho glared, "Stop telling me what to do, shuck face"

"I'm not! I'm not telling you anything" Thomas argued, feeling frustrated that Minho keeps on teasing the two of you "I just wanted to-"

"You just wanted to what? Bang her in my hut?" Minho challenged. He looked all mad and annoyed at first but turned into a sheepish and that usual annoying teasing face again as he plays his eyebrows. Bloody klunk, this one keeper of you two is just too much sometimes!

"Dude!" Thomas yelled, getting red himself.

"Alright, alright, I get it" Minho said and throw himself in the air as in defeat gesture. He quickly takes the paper he was talking about and walk himself outside the hut. Before he actually exits, he commented one more time and made you and Thomas went nuts from embarrassment, "Hey [Y/N], try not to ruin the papers and design on the tables, yeah? I think Thomas would be a little rough tonight. Oh, and don't leave any dirt on my hut or I'll make the two of you have **x in front of a griever"

"Minho!!"

---

OH MEH GERD!!
Guys I'm so sorry for the real late update😭 I didn't have time and I know there isn't any reason to get me out of this blame but well.. Sorry :(
And this is actually a request but I forgot who it was [ again, another free pass for y'all to blame and call me stupid ] but here it is! I'll post the Newt, Gally and Minho soon!
I'm a bit sick atm actually. I caught some real bad flu and my asthma is getting worse, so pray for me?
xoxo