He Confesses

- Thomas
"Really? Out of all places, you chose to bring me inside the box, Thomas?" You chuckled as you watch him opening the covering. The two of you were out for a date. He asked you yesterday if you could get a day off from your job and somehow before you even say yes, your keeper already told you that you can leave for a day, so there isn't any other excuse to say to decline the offer. Besides, it's not like you want to say no anyway. I mean, look at the boy! Would there actually be any sane girl to reject his offer?

"Well I just want to recall the memories, I guess" He shrugged, jumping himself in to check if it was safe "I mean, we've been busy with ourselves these days. Haven't really exchange stories from one another, so yeah. What would be a better plan than to enjoy Frypan's sandwiches together, right?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't necessarily need to be inside the box now, does it?"

Thomas shrugged, "Like I said, I just want to recall the memories. We've met each other for the first time inside this shuck box, so yeah. C'mon, it won't kill anyone just to spend a date here, right?"

You shook your head but still chuckle at how silly Thomas can get at times. He reached out his hand which you gladly take and softly help you to get down to the box. His other hand was wrapping your waist securely but ever so gently so you won't feel any pressure or even hurt. Thomas is surely a true gentleman now, isn't he?

When you finally get down to the box, Thomas's hand was still wrapped to your waist. You were staring to each others's eyes and a smile gradually crept to your face as Thomas smiles back to you. You two were so close you can feel his breath as his nose touches yours. One little shake or move then you'd find yourself kissing each other even before the date starts.

"Funny how this isn't awkward at all, huh?" Thomas said, cracking a joke.

"Yeah" You nodded with a slight chuckle "And we haven't even touch the food yet"

"Who needs food when I can literally stay in this position forever?" Thomas said, sincerely. But you were too insecure to think that Thomas would like you in that way, so you only chuckle it off. Thomas was the real MVP in the Glade. Not to mention, he has good looks and personality. There might not be many girls in the Glade, but you know more than one or two girls that have major crushes on him. And not that you're not confident with yourself. You just don't think he'd ever lay his eyes on you in that way.

"Good that" You said, trying to use the Glade's slang eventhough you're not sure if it even go with the situation "Have I told you how pretty your eyes are, Thomas? I'm damn jealous of them, bloody shank!"

"Really? I still feel like yours are the most pretty ones" Thomas shrugged.

"No" You object "You have the most beautiful eyes, ever. And have I also mention how nice and fluffy your hair is? I mean, when you run and the wind blew and your hair just kinda- You know. It's just a pretty thing to look at"

Thomas stared at you deeply. He lets you play with his hair as you continue to explain how perfectly perfect it is but still have his full focus on you. Your voice was like a music to his ears but he can't make out any words, too busy staring at your face which was too focus on examining his good looks. Thomas smiled, "You're so clueless now, aren't you [Y/N]?"

"What?"

Thomas leans in, eliminating the gap between you that were only inches away. His lips met yours in a very slow and gentle way that you didn't even believe they were touching yours. His other hand that was holding yours, now move to cup your cheek and rubs it with his thumb. The two of you were favoring the kiss that no one was dominating as you two were just trying to appreciate each other's presence. Just to know and feel that all these things weren't just in your imagination seems to be an even more than enough thing for you to ever ask for. You can literally feel sparks and electricity to strike your spine as you feel Thomas smiling between the kisses. It was just perfect, in short.