Winston and Chuck Request

- Winston
You sit yourself on the grass next to Winston with a smile. You've noticed from afar that he'd been sitting down on the grass for quite some time and stare at the empty space, barely blinking. Even when you sat next to him, he still didn't give you any respond. Not a smile, not a kiss, not a hug, nothing.

"You alright?" You asked with a worried look.

Winston snapped back to reality as he heard your voice. He turns to face you and showed a big smile but it wasn't big enough to cover the worry that was clouding his eyes, "Oh, hey! When did you get here?"

"Just now, when you were busy staring at empty space" You chuckled but Winston only showed a weak smile. You frown to yourself from his respond. Winston might not be your sweetest boyfriend, but he's a lot nmore fun that to just show you a simple smile like this "Winston, are you okay? You seem a bit bothered"

Winston let out an audible sigh but nodded slowly, "It's nothing"

"Doesn't look like nothing to me if it makes you worried like this" You said. You change your sitting position and rested your head on his shoulder. He kissed your temple gently before letting another sigh escaped his lips. Winston took your right hand and played with every single fingers slowly. He touched it, turns it around, wiggle it, before finally intertwining it with his.

You look up to see him, still with eyebrows scrunched down from whatever he was thinking about, "Winston, you know I don't fancy secrets"

"It's nothing, really" He repeated. You know something was a bit off, so you sat up to face him clearer but he only pulled you back. He pushed your body gently to rest on his again before planting another kiss on your temple, "Lean back. I like it when you lean on me. Makes me feel like I actually mean something"

"Winston, what's wrong?" You asked with shaky voice "You're scaring me, really"

"What do you see in me, [Y/N]?" He asked, all of sudden.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, just- What do you see in me?" Winston repeated. His eyes never left yours. He was barely blinking again but this time you can feel him almost intimidating you from the stare "I'm not strong like Gally, not popular like Thomas, not smart like Newt, so what do you see in me? I'm just Keeper of Slicers, nothing special. I mean, everyone can chop off animals' heads for real. I'm nothing special. So what do you see in me? You can simply go with better guys, not me"

You frown from his words. You hurriedly sat up and move to sit in front of him with your legs folded. Winston was still staring at you but this time with a nervous and vulnerable eyes like he fear whatever you're gonna do. Biting your inner cheek, you suddenly flicked Winston's forehead, making him to blink. Totally caught off guard.

"What was that for?!" He asked, rubbing his forehead eventhough it barely hurt a bit.

"That, is for your punishment to not use your brain properly" You said as you fold your hands on your chest, but it didn't last long. With a sigh, you put down your hands and reach for his. Winston's hands feel really cold when they're usually warm. He must've been really insecure about himself, huh? "Alright, listen to me, love. You have no idea how adorable, special, and perfect your are in my eyes, okay? I love you for who you are. Who cares about Gally being Gally, Thomas being Thomas, Newt being Newt, some klunks being klunks, I could careless about them, honestly. You're just simply you, Winston, and I love you for that. Don't ever compare yourself to someone else cause I don't care about them, I care about you"

"But there's nothing-"

"I'm not loving you because of something you have or anything, Winston. I love you for who you are, as simple as that, really. All I see from you is, well, you. You're perfect in every possible way and you've got no time to be insecure like this. It makes no sense, really. I mean, have you heard yourself? Winston being insecure over some other Glader? Really?"

Winston let out a breathy chuckle and shook his head. He pulls you closer that you're now laying between his legs with your back resting on his chest, "You're really annoying, you know that? Could've said something nicer than making fun of me being insecure, but no"

You chuckled and kissed his nose softly, "I love you, too"

- Chuck [ You're about the same age as he is for this imagine ]
"What do you want, Chuck?" You frown as a curly hair boy sat next to you by the rocks. Chuck was never your bestfriend. He's really annoying in your eyes as he can't stop sticking his nose over someone else's business. His curiosity is really irritating cause he's just plain curious, not really interested on whatever he was asking about. But Chuck was the only Glader that has the closest age gap with you, which is why he keeps on bothering you. The thing is, not everyone on the same age as you could really be your bestfriend.

"Nothing really. I just found this pebble thing when I was walking around the Wood and figured, maybe you'll like it" He said. He reach out to his trousers pocket and take out a small pebble. It has a flower crafted on it. You weren't sure if he just found it like that, already crafted so beautifully like so, or he himself was the one who crave it. The only thing you know is how grateful you are for him to give you the pebble and how sweet he's acting at the moment.

"It's pretty, really" You said as you take the pebble from his hand "Thanks, Chuck. I'll treasure it"

"No problem" He said. You were too busy staring at the pebble that you didn't notice him playing with the hem of his shirt nor the blush that was starting to form on his face. Quietly, Chuck reach for another thing in his pocket. This time it was more of a totem "I found this also.. Maybe I'll give it to my parents. If I ever meet them, of course"

You look up at him and bite your inner cheek. You never liked Chuck cause he seem to always be so childish and never know when to actually act mature. But his time, when you see how he stare at the totem with the hope to actually meet his parents, you can't help but to feel fluttered a bit. Who knows a guy like Chuck actually thinks of someone related to him outside the Glade?

"Hey, listen" You said, taking his other hand "Keep my pebble. You can give it to me once we meet your parents so they'll know that their son made a good friend in the Glade and he was never alone. He had me. I'm sure we'll find our way out and you'll give that totem to your parents. I want that pebble anyway, so don't worry, alright?"

Chuck nodded with a big grin plastered on his face, "Alright"

---

Request update for @NewtThomasMinho! Sorry it took too long for me to write and if the story didn't turn out as what you expected. I'll do better later, I promise.

Don't forget to comment on the comment bar if you have any requests, okay? [ But don't rush me cause I have some to work on already ]

xoxo