Part 37

Paige POV

A strong knock woke me up,what time is it? I must have overslept.

"What's wrong Harry?" I heard dad outside my room.

"I need to talk to her"

Harry,what is he doing here?

"Whats going on?" I asked just when I open the door.

"We need to talk"Harry furiously said

"Eddie's still in bed,whats your problem?"

He didn't say anything but just pulled me down the stairs to the living room,dad and mom behind us. "How could you? How could you do this to me Paige?"he yelled. Harry's face is turning red, he must be really pissed and I don't even know what he's talking about.

"What have I done to you? You despise me that much to hide this from me."

He knows. God he already know, I'm not prepared for this. Mom didn't saw this coming I can see the confusion in her eyes, dad just look at us like he's watching a soap. I'm stuck I don't know what to say, where to begin.

"Until when are you planning to hide this? Till when Paige?" I haven't seen Harry like this, he's pissed but there is something more, he's hurt and disappointed.

"I'm sorry"

Tears that I've been holding back just comes running and I can't stop it, I sat on one of our couch trying to figure what to say but nothing I just continued to cry and cry. Mom sat beside me, rubbing my shoulder.

"I can't just let you coming round my house and make my daugther cry Styles. Now if you have nothing good to say, I suggest you leave" dad said trying to push Harry to the door.

I have to explain things to him, I owe him the truth. "No dad" I said,my dad stop and look at me.

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm sorry if I lied."

"When I found out I was pregnant, I was excited to tell Trevor about it but only to find out he can't bare a child, then I knew the baby's yours. I don't know what to do,I cheated to my husband. How could I even do that to him. I wanted to tell you but Trevor said we'll raise the baby as ours,he said that if he can't give me what I want atleast he's happy you could. I was thinking after all Trevor's sacrifices for me I should give him that. It was stupid of me to come to your place the night before my wedding but I have no regrets. I think we should have that night to ourselves before I get married coz I can't back out, I wish I could but I can't just left Trevor hanging, I'm sorry"

My chest were tight but its like something has been pulled that lightens my load. No one said a word even Harry. They just look at me like I've killed someone.

"So Eddie's Harry's son?" dad clarified what I just said.

"Yeah"

I know he can't forgive me after trying to take his son away from him,atleast now he knows, everyone knows.

Harry left without saying a word. I need to talk to him, to make him understand. I changed and went to their house, but Susan said Harry left. Where could he possibly be? The lake. I went to the lake knowing Harry would go there. He always go to this place when he's upset. I saw him sitting in one of the rocks. Even when I can only see his back I can tell that he's crying. When he notice I was there,he stood up about to leave..

"I know you hate me, I don't know if you can forgive me and I deserve it. I just want you to know that I won't stop you from getting to know Eddie, just take it easy on him. He's a good child Harry everyday he reminds me of you,his eyes, his smile and of course his hair. Trevor didn't get a chance to see him. Eddie doesn't even know who his father is. If you want you could tell him but don't rush him Harry, he's still a child"

Harry remained silent, he can't even look at me.

"I understand Harry, but you know I didn't regret anything I've done before coz now atleast I have Eddie, guess I'll see you around."

I was about to leave when he pulled and kiss me.. His kiss says it all anger, love, longing, hunger, possesivenes. I allow him access as he kiss me harder wanting to get closer. His hands on me carressing my body. I couldn't help but moan. Nobody has touch me again after Trevor died and its been a long time since I felt this with Harry.

He grab my ass, wrapping my legs in his waist carrying me to the back of his truck not breaking the kiss like he's drowning and I was air. He trails kisses to my neck grabbing my breasts. My nipple hardens with the sensation it felt underneath the fabric my clothes. The pressure between my thigh come crushing to me like its been awaken from a deep sleep. I push him over making myself on top of him.

"God Paige, why do you make me feel this way"Harry hissed I as ride him with our clothes on. He pulled my shirt up, unhook my bra, squeezing my breasts,pinching my nipples between his fingers. I arched with the overwhelming sensation it gives me. He sits up while I'm still straddling his lap. He sucks each nipple and bites it, causing pain that I know I deserve as a punishment. I want to feel him, I want to feel his skin on my skin. I pulled his shirt up and the heat from his body replace the coldness of the wind. He kisses me back again this time not with anger but with passion.Harry lay me again breaking the kiss and looked at me like I'm something far more than a chest of gold.

"I want to change Riley to Styles"he said

"Yeah, I'm ok with that"

"Not just Eddie's, but yours too"

My heart is exploding like fireworks,he leans down our lips almost touching.

"Marry me Paige and be mine officially"

THE END