Part 29

Harry POV

"Baby, how do I look?" Kate twirls infront of me. She's beautiful, of course. But unlike Paige, beautiful without even trying. Plus she's married and pregnant, my innerself reminds me. I heard about her pregnancy from mom, what could have happened if I got there on time to stop the wedding or maybe I stayed up all night to stop her from leaving. These are the questions I keep asking myself, the aftermath of the stupid decisions I've made before. I know I'll carry this pain till the day I die. Everytime I think about it I couldn't help but get jealous with Trevor, he has everything I want in life. The wife and now the child that would complete me, too late to be going back memory lane now. I've move on, I keep convincing myself. Everyday Paige feels a little further away, I've lost her so many times that now we're back to being strangers. I died during the wedding, still half dead now but atleast I'm moving forward.

"Harrryy"Kate cooed like a cat. Why do I keep on comparing her to a fucking cat, she's my girlfriend for godsake.

"What?"

"You're not even listening" she pouted. I remembered when Paige does that, she looks adorable. Stop Harry! Stop!

I pull Kate to me and she sits on my lap willingly. I need distraction as I crush my mouth to hers.

"Harry, how do you feel being the most mob by girls among you guys?" the host asks me. Naill and I are having this interview for the promotion of our up coming tour.

"I don't think you ask the right person"

"Seriously though, you have the most followers basing on twitter and other social media sites"

"Yeah, he does" Naill answered.

"Well, I'm overwhelmed. I got a lot of girls to choose from" I half laugh.

"And Naill, you too have a lot to choose from why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't think about those things really. I mean the right girl will just come into my life in the perfect time"

"Yeah, you're right Naill but when the time comes you need to hold her tightly coz it'll surely drive you crazy if she slips" I said unconsciously

"Woah, such big words. Basing from your experience I assume" the host pry. I just rolled my eyes.

"Harry's just romantic." Naill says on my behalf

"Speaking of romance, we've all been a witness of you and Kate's lovestory. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, we're good"

"Naill, you've seen her right? What is she like?"

"Who Kate? Well, she's fine."

"I could let you borrow if you want"I say. We laugh but deep inside I'm dead serious.

Guestings filled my entire week, I love my job there's no doubt about that but its hard to keep up with this whole thing now that I'm emotionally unstable. I miss Holmes, my family but I can't go home.

"Styles, you okay?" Louis ask

"Never been better"

"Kate has been calling me five times now."

"Sorry to hear that"

"If you don't like her tell her, don't treat her this way. I know she's crazy but girls shouldn't be treated like this"

"I know Lou, I've been planning to tell her"

"Ok man,I understand where all of this is coming from, we're just here if you need us" Why is it so hard to forget her, its been almost a year and I'm still hurting like shit. People have been telling me girls dig me but do I really care?