Part 25

Harry POV

My phone has been ringing since yesterday but I don't have the energy to answer it. I'm too tired, too wasted. My head aches terribly and my eyes are too swollen. I look like shit I must admit but I don't give a damn.

Then I heard a knock on my door, who could that be? They don't know this place. Only Paige does, my innerself tells me. Shit! Maybe its her. I quickly grab a shirt and went to the door. When I opened it Paige was there dressed in white coat. She walks pass me and move inside the house. I closed the door and found her in the living room, naked. What the hell? I'm confuse, what is she trying to do?

"I want this night with you Harry"she said as she steps closer to me. I rake my eyes down her body. Holy shit, God must have finally heard my prayers. If there's a person who would look more beautiful without clothes on, its her. I gaze at her, memorizing every inch. I must be dreaming or this is some kind of a prank. She's now very close to me, her scent fills every empty space of my body. She takes my hand and place it in her naked chest. Holy mother of Christ, this is real. I can feel her heart pounding. My knees are trembling like its the first time I've seen a naked woman,I have my fair share but this is Paige, naked infront of me, its a whole lot of difference.

"Do what you want to do to me Harry"

"Show me you love me" she continue, placing tiny kisses on my neck. Fucking tease.

"What are you doing?" I ask, this can't be right, her wedding is tomorrow, why is she even here.

"You think its funny?" She ignores me and continues her torturous kisses in my neck. I can't stop the moan coming from my mouth. The feelings too good to be true.

"Stop now Paige before I can't control myself"

"Let go Harry, tonight's our night, I want you, I need you" Fuck. She's right, this may be our last night together.

I began to kiss her, my hands all over her body. She moans and fisted my hair as my kiss deepens. God she feels so good. I wrap her legs on my waist as I take her to my room. I watch her naked in my bed and I almost come with just the sight. I kiss her again this time letting her feel all the love I feel inside, my hands cupping her firm breasts as I trail kisses on her neck. Her hands tighten on my back like she's craving every muscle. I tried to push my erection through my pants between her legs to let her know how much I want this.

"You feel that Paige? Thats how much I want you" She moans against my lips as I kiss her again. She pulled my shirt up. Her skin against mine is fueling my hunger to taste her. I slip my jeans off together with my boxers to remove the only material that separates us.

As my mouth resume to taste every inch of her, my tongue circling her nipple. Paige groans, arching beneath me, her nails digging my back.

"Oh God Harry" she gasped. I use my teeth biting her nipples, hearing her soft cries, I suck it harder never wanting to stop. She gave another groan.

"I want you" Paige murmured. My hand traveled the creamy skin between her thighs, she stiffens as I reach her sex, she's wet against my fingers, hot and ready for me. I stroked her folds, my thumb circling her clit, she moans, her hips lifting in response. I insert a finger inside her as I watch Paige gasped, her skin glitters with sweat, her breath heavy, her eyes never leaving mine. The feel of her, the sound she makes, her sweet smell. She is so perfect for me, she's made for me.

"You feel so fucking good Paige" I tell her as I continue to push my finger inside her. I move down wanting to taste her, she smell so sweet and the tastes the same. My tongue exploring her, licking and sucking every inch, her hands tugging my hair.