Part 16

Harry POV

Paige looks like she's running from something when I saw her come out, then I saw who's behind her. Its fucking Trevor.

"Thank God you're here." she says as she climb the car.

"You okay?" I ask

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" her eyes looking at Trevor. I've been jealous with Trevor ever since, and now he's here, its like my heart's been stabbed and stepped on at the same time.

"So Trevor?"

"Huh? What?" she must thought I didn't see him

"Trevor Riley, over there." I say pointing Trevor.

"Yeah, its him" she says sighing. I wanted to ask her more but I stop myself before I begin to act like a jealous boyfriend.

"Can you believe he owns Sun's?"

"Does he now?"

"Yeah, I was surprise to see him today during the meeting." Paige says.

"Was it a good or a bad surprise?"

"I don't know."

"You still plan to go to work?" I ask. I know she hates Trevor.

"Why? I mean yes, I can't quit on my first job and besides I don't think he's gonna be around always."

"That explains why you almost run to the car earlier." I say sarcastically.

"I don't know Harry, but I need the job." she said. Paige is looking outside the car, she's bitting her nail, one of her nervous habit.

I don't want to ruin her mood, Paige and I are spending the weekend together and it won't be nice if I push her while we're still in the car.

"Are you okay?" she finally speaks.

"I am, are you?"

"Lets not talk about Trevor please."

"What do you want to talk about then?"

"How's things between Kate?"she asks.

"I don't how is she, but my management says the press is on my side."

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I say, but regret saying it after coz I'm nervous what Paige will ask me.

"You think Kate did that because of you?"

"She's crazy Paige thats why she did that." I say. Kate is capable of doing things like this just to get what she wants by manipulating the people around her.

"But maybe she really loves you." she said.

"Kate wants to own me, I don't think thats love."

"What's love then?" she asks, I look at her to see if she's serious about her question, her eyes on the road and I can feel she's waiting for me to answer.

"Love is knowing when to let go but even if you know its time you still wait and hold on to the tiniest chance you have, coz love waits Paige. It patiently waits."That's what I'm doing, I'm patiently waiting for the girl I love to finally realize that she feels the same.

Paige changed the subject and talk about something else, then finally fell asleep in her seat. Its almost nine o'clock when we reach home.

"Thanks for the ride Harry, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Can I come over?" I say. I'd love to spend the weekend with her, and I'd take all the time I can get.

"Sure, I'll leave the window open." Paige says as she went inside their house.