Part 4

Paige POV

The warmth of the arms wrap around me, the smell of mint and musk, the soft lips nuzzled at the back of my neck, everything is so familiar. I wouldn't want to be awaken from this dream. A dream that felt so real.

"I miss you." I muttered. Atleast I'll be able to say it in my dream.

"I miss you too babe." Wait, what? I quickly turn around to face the person behind me. I found a smiling Harry, his curls are everywhere. He looks heavenly even if obviously he just opened his eyes. Why is he here? I didn't remember him inside my room last night and I definitely lock my door.

"The window." he said reading my thoughts.

"But you shouldn't." I tried to sit up but he pulled me back wrapping me into his arms again.

Harry and I used to do this before. Yeah, most of the time we sleep together but not like what your thinking. We just sleep, period. If the door's lock he uses the window. That is why I usually don't lock it. But its different now. We can't be like this. It was so hard to refuse his offer last night but here he is like nothing happened.

"Don't resist it Paige." he said. I know I can't but I really am trying.

"You can't just do this." I shifted so we can be face to face

"I used to do this." he said while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I know but I told you we can't be like this anymore." I gasped as he rub his thumb on my jawline to my chin. The gesture is like home. Harry's right, me and him are like needle and thread, one won't function without the other. But I should be stronger now, or perhaps I just thought I was.

"What are you thinking?" he asked as he noticed my silence.

"Nothing."

"I know you to well to believe nothing Paige."

"This.." I say gesturing between us.

"Is ancient yet at the same time new." he interrupted. He knows me so much, its so hard to hide what I feel.

"But I don't want to drag you into this Harry. To my worthless world. You've proven yourself and I've become what? Nothing." it hurts to admit it but I don't want this to look like I'm using him to save me from the nothing that I've become.

"I'm always here for you Paige. Just like before. You and I, were inseparable." he says holding my hands.

"You're just scared but you don't have to. As much as I'm Harry Styles, I'm still more of the Harry you know."he continued.

"Everthing's different now."

"Yeah, I've grown abs." he joked with a wink. I have no idea what abs he's talking about. We stared into each other, our hands intertwined. It fits perfectly like its made to be together. This boy infront of me is everything I want in my life. I want to push him away coz I'm afraid to be hurt again but I won't survive without him. For five years I've tried but now that he's here I don't know if I can.

"You want to feel it?" he ask

"Huh? Feel what?" I ask curiously.

"My abs." he said proudly. I just rolled my eyes and we burst into laughters. My stomach and cheeks hurt already. Its the first time I've laughed like this for years.

"Fine." I finally said

"So you want to feel them?" he smirked.

"Jesus Harry, no." I said defensively but I have to admit it's tempting.