Part 32

Harry POV

Time heals, it replenish everything. A wounded heart like mine heals through time. Two days in Ireland helped a lot. Scars maybe present but I don't mind having them on, at least its a reminder that I was capable of giving.

Now we're back to reality, to work. I tried to call mom but there seems to be a problem with the line, I'm afraid they're all worried since my phone has been off since we started the trip.

"How's Ireland?" Liam ask.

"Very nice. Didn't know you went back this early. Naill and I thought its just the two of us here today"

"I just stayed here"

"Really?"

"Yup, spent the last two days catching up with the movies I missed. Pizza and beer were great companions"

"You should have come with us"

"I really plan on staying here and have the place for myself. No annoying guys around"

"Well, too bad that ends today"

"Yeah, too bad. I'm happy you guys are here though"

Liam continues to scan through the dvd's he has on hand, Naill went to the kitchen to make popcorn while I lay comfortably on the recliner.

"What do you guys what to watch?"

"Porn" Naill suggests.

"Yeah"

"Seriously? Are you guys trying to ruin my day?" says Liam.

"I showed you a handful of movies to choose from and you'll say porn? God, I should have rented a couple or so"

Naill laugh, I just shook my head in disbelief of Liam's humor. We all agreed to watch Lucy.

"Scarjo's hot"Naill said

"Agree, action suits her"

"If you can choose, what percent would you want your brain to function" Liam asks Naill and me.

"I'd say 60%, I could use that to my teacher and make her faint during classes, drag her outside principal's office" Naill said

"You're an evil guy Naill, I prefer to be in just in 30%, being strong and super intellegent is enough" Liam says.

"I'd like to be in 100%" I say

"What? That's useless man, nobody can see you"

"That's the point, I don't what anyone to see me, but I'd like to be everywhere"

"You're so morbid" Liam says

The click on the door made us turn to see who arrive and saw Zayn. He looks surprise to see us here already.

"I thought you guys won't be back till tomorrow"

"Nah, Nana's annoying" I say

"What did she do? We did try to warn you"

"Oh shut up, she's exactly the opposite"

"Is she now? The last time I saw her she's welcoming, overly welcoming"

"She still is but not overly"

"What would you expect from someone who live alone"

"She has Meg."

"Meg?"

"Yeah, Naill's girlfriend"

"Woaaahh"