Part 5

Harry POV

"Definitely a good start." mom chirped as I entered the house. I know I look stupid but I'm in cloudnine and the smile on my face can't seem to fade. Mom's still eyeing me when I sit on the couch.

"What?"

"Probably I should ask Lorna how to make pancakes."

"Drop it mom." I say

"I'm happy you're happy." she continues to pry me.

"Who told I am?" I ask her with the smile still plastered in my face.

"Oh I don't have to be told son."

"Sure mom. Sure." I grinned as I walk to my room.

Happiness consumes me. Paige is back, really back. I can't imagine how you'll look like if she'll finally agree to be your girlfriend, my innerself said. I'm not close to that yet but we'll get there. I lay on my bed, stared on the ceiling and begin to imagine things. The thoughts of her wrapped in my arms, the way her hand fits mine perfectly is the reason for this smile I have in my face. I'm suppose to leave today but she asked me to stay and I will. I surely will.

"Styles" Liam answered the phone. When it comes to this matter he is the most trusted one.

"I'm not sure if I'll be back today."

"Why?"

"I'm not feeling well." I told him. I tried to make a coughing sound to complete my acting.

"I'm not stupid." he said dryly. Screw acting, I should just stick to singing then.

"C'mon Liam just tell them okay."

"No, not happening."

"Please, I'll do anything you want. Just do this one." "I thought you're trying to fix yourself."

"I am, thats why I need to stay here." There is nothing I have to fix, but they keep on insisting I'm losing focus with the band and I need to get back on track.

"Well, I don't..."

"Thanks man, you're the best." I say as I quickly hangup before he could make any excuse.

I turn to look who just entered my room and saw Paige smiling. I'm really thankful to all the saints in heaven for bringing her in my life.

"Miss me already?" I purred. She just grinned and sit on my bed.

"I'm bored."

"What you do want to do then?" I ask her while I take a chair and drag it across her. I can sit on the bed beside her but its better this way coz I can see her face. You're so cheesy dude, my innerself sighed. What? I'm addicted, won't deny it.

"Biking" she chripped.

"What? No." Its impossible. Papz would celebrate when they find out.

"Why?" she asks, like a kid denied with candy.

"They will see me." Then she nodded. I miss being the Harry before where we can do whatever we want.

"What are we gonna do then?" she ask me this time.

"Karaoke." I suggested like its a very brilliant idea. Paige seems surprise with what I said.

"What? Its fun." I try to convince her.

"Lame." Yeah it is but atleast I got to practice my vocals.

"You have anything in mind?"

"Yup." she said popping the P