Part 26

Paige POV

A month has pass after the wedding, being married to Trevor is a dream. Its like living in a fairytale. I've learned to love him and the only thing I could do to repay him is to be the best wife I could be.

"Angel, you ready?"

"I think you should go first"

"Not gonna happen"

"Trev, you'll just get bored watching me dress. Go to work"

"Well, its kinda entertaining.." Trevor says, pulling me to sit on his lap.

"Oh no Mr.Riley" Trevor trail kisses on my bare back it makes me shiver.

"You'll be late" I gasp

"You're making me late" he says pulling my dress up, exposing my thigh. I shifted straddling his lap and begin to fix his tie.

"No need for that now"

"You need to work Mr. President"Trevor sucks the skin on my neck while his hands travel on my back.

"They can't blame me knowing I have a fucking hot wife"he says emphasizing the word fuck. I pulled his tie so I can crush my mouth to his. He willingly open his mouth and begin his dirty assault

"I love you angel"

"And I love you"

Trevor insist on keeping me home and leave my job, but I don't want to be a lazy wife depending on her husband all the time. I'm still working at Sun's. Nigel and I made it clear that when were here in the office I'm just Paige and not the president's wife.

"What's wrong darling?" Nigel asks. Well I've been feeling sick since yesterday. I have chest pain, my headaches and I feel nauseated. Probably lack of iron or something coz I used to feel this way back then.

"Nothing, I just don't feel really well"

"You don't look well, maybe you should call it a day and have yourself check"he said. Maybe I need a rest but a doctor's check up won't be necessary.

"Okay, I'll just see you tomorrow then" I say as I gather my things. I'm on my way to the elevator when suddenly I can't feel my legs, my whole body numb and I blackout.

Trevor POV

"Where am I?" Paige asks as she opens her eyes. We've been in the emergency room for a couple of hours now. Doctors have been running a series of tests on her to know what exactly happen. I freaked out when Nigel called and now I'm anxious with what the doctor has to say.

"You're in the hospital, you passed out" I told her holding her hand. She manage to sit up but she's weak.

"What happen?"

"We're still waiting for the results, how are you feeling?"

"A little buzzed"

"I was so worried.." I told her as the doctor appeared.

"Can you tell us what happened?"

Paige hold my hand tightly looking for comfort and I squeeze it to assure her I'm not going anywhere.

"We run tests and some of it were not handed to me yet but basing on what I have on hand there's two possible reason. One good and the other bad, where do you want me to start?"

"The good one" Paige says

"You're going to be parents"

I'm going to be what? Paige's face lit up, she certainly find the news good.