Part 6

Harry POV

I lay Paige on the couch when we arrived at their house. Her ankle is a bit swollen.

"Lorna" I called for her mom.

"They're in the office." Paige informed me. I went to the medicine cabinet to get something for her ankle. You sure what you're doing mate,my innerself interrupted. Well, I'm not sure but I'll certainly try.

"You want me to bring you to the hospital?" I ask her.

"No need, give me that." she said gesturing on the medicine I have in my hand. I kneeled infront her as she tries to put bandage on her injury.

"I'll do that." she jerked with my touch. I could feel the sparks between us as Paige tries to hide her blushing cheeks.

"There." I said when I finished. She inspects the bandage and sigh.

"Thank you."

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask her.

"I want to take a nap, you could go now." she said to me. Why is she pushing me away again? She must have noticed the disappointment in my face when she cups my face with her hands.

"I'm don't mean it like that." Paige and I have this connection between us. Sometimes no words have to be said but we get it.

"I want to stay." I said and she just nodded. I carried her to her room and lay her on the bed. Paige taps the bed motioning me to lay beside her. I quickly removed the silly outfit only my shirt and boxers left. I can tell she's not comfortable coz she looks away.

"You've seen me like this before lady." I reminded her. "Its not like I'm naked, unless you want me to take this off" I said as I start to pull my shirt up.

"Thats fine! Thats fine!" she starts to panic. Paige is just so adorable. She tries to move away from me as I lay beside her but I pulled her closer.

"Now sleep." I say tucking her in my arms. Paige didn't say anything, I can feel her heart pounding. Her smell intoxicating my every nerve.

"Paige.." I say trying to check if she's still awake.

"Hmmm.."

"You asleep now?" I ask

"I'm still talking so I guess not yet."

"You ready for your pass?" I've given her enough time I think.

"You really want to know?" she said as she shift to face me.

"Yeah." I plainly said.

"I left to find myself." I look at her trying to understand what she meant.

"Its been hard being me before Harry. You know that. I grew up being a cast away. People always think less of me and deep inside I know I don't deserve to be treated that way. I just need to get away to prove to them that I can be something. And after what happened with me and.."

"I get it." I interrupted her.

"You do now?"

"Actually no, but almost." I lied.

"I was selfish to leave you." she confessed "thats why I know why you hate me." she continued. Your wrong Paige, I was hurt not because you left but because you don't love me like how I love you, I said to myself.

"Well, thats why were starting over remember?"

"Yeah, thank you for giving me a chance Harry, for not giving up on me."

"Just promise me you won't run away this time."

"I can't, my ankle's broken." she joked. I rolled my eyes. Its her talent to flip situations.

Loved You First (HARRY STYLES)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara