Chapter 15

I woke up early in the morning to snoring. I look over and see Keefe sleeping peacefully. I smile and lay my head back down on his chest. I feel something messing with my hair and I roll my eyes.

          "Keefe, what are you doing?" I ask

          "Playing with your hair," he replied.

          "I thought you were asleep Mr. Sencen." Keefe wraps his arms around me and pulls me tighter.

          "Well, you thought wrong Mrs. Sencen." I roll my eyes and I'm betting he could tell. "What's so wrong with me calling you Mrs. Sencen?"

          "I thought you wanted to ditch that name," I said, turning to face him.

          "Oh yeah, that's right. Fine Mrs. Foster." I blush and he smirks. 

          "What?" I ask.

          "Oh nothing, just thinking that you're adorable when you blush. Ah, and there you go again." He cups my cheek in his hand and I lean into it.

          He leans in until our foreheads are touching and whispers, "What are you thinking, Foster?" His free hand making its way to my back.

          "I'm thinking that we're laying in a very awkward position." I go to stand up but Keefe pulls me back down.

          "I think it very cute," Keefe said.

          "I think you're very cute. But we really shouldn't be sitting like this." We were sitting with me in his lap, my legs wrapped around him, and with his arms pulling me close.  

          "Fine." Keefe gave me a quick kiss and then picked me up and placed me beside him. "What do you want to do?"

          "I don't know, but why hasn't Elwin or Sandor come looking for us?" I ask looking around.

          "I couldn't tell you. But we should go get some food." Keefe pulls me up to my feet and creates a path to the Healing Center.

-----

          When we appear in front of Foxfire Sandor is standing by the front doors.

          "That was a long time in the bathroom Miss Foster. I was very tempted to use your trackers and locate you but Elwin said that I should leave you two alone so, yeah," Sandor said in his very squeaky voice.

          Sandor looked between the two of us and stopped at the sight of our linked fingers. He rolled his eyes and headed inside the school. I looked over at Keefe to see him holding in a laugh. I roll my eyes and let go of his hand and walk into the building. Before closing the door I turn around and see Keefe just standing there, stunned.

          "Come on dork. Don't stand there like an idiot," I say motioning for him to come inside.

          "Fine but you owe me," he said crossing his arms over his chest.

          "What do I owe you?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

          "Well, you see, I think I deserve a kiss from my girlfriend." 

          "Oh, that's it." I start towards Keefe but he puts a hand out to stop me.

          "Nope, not right now. Not with Sandor lurking in the shadows." Keefe held out his hand and I gladly take it.

          "Sandor is not the only one lurking in the shadows," a voice says from someone behind us. "Also, you guys are adorable." 

          Biana appears standing behind us and she strolls by us as she asks, "By the way, how was the date last night?"

          "How do you know about that?" I ask.

          "I'm a Vanisher, remember? I was standing in the corner of the Healing Center and saw a glimpse of Sophie walking around outside through the window. Also, the way Sophie was trying to get out of the room without a guard made it pretty obvious." She opened the doors and walked inside without another word.

          "Well, that was something," Keefe said running a hand through his hair.

          "That definitely was." I reached up and fixed his hair. "Come on, let's go talk to Elwin."