Guess What!!

Hey!!

It has been forever since I have talked to you guys!

I hope you got my notification about the sequel! I'm planning on changing the cover for the sequel because of a reason I'll explain in just a little bit. 

I just wanted to let you know that I have a couple of new books out of you are a Harry Potter fan. But the main reason you're probably here is because of the sequel to Always & Forever. Which is out by the way!!

~~~~~

But what I'm here to tell you that I have decided to print my own copy of Always & Forever! 

Yay!!

That is one of the reasons that I changed the cover to this story and why I'm planning on changing the cover to the sequel. 

I'm not planning on publishing it because it is a fanfiction, and it's illegal to publish a fanfiction without the author's consent. 

If you guys want a physical copy of Always & Forever, I can look into talking with Shannon Messanger and seeing if she would allow me to publish my KOTLC FanFics.

Just let me know if you want me to look into that.

Anyways! That's really all I wanted to let you know about. 

I'll post pictures of the hard copy when I get it printed that way you can see it. 

Anyways, that's it.

See you later!

Stay safe!!

Bye!!!