" I thought I told you I'd be back. "

Germany then knelt down looking at me, he grabbed the food off the plate and held it up to me.

" Food? "

I tried to nod but it was awkward.

" Hmm... Okay.... But you need to be quiet. "

Germany the lifted the tape a little, I screamed to get the attention of the others in the house.

"AHHH-"

He put the tape back.

" What did I say? "

He then lifted his knife, he looked closely at me, as if hesitant.

"....."

" I don't need to worry about germs this time. It'll probably be ok. "

Germany then plunged the knife into my cheek, I squirmed in my chair trying to stop him. He started going down, making a long semi deep cut in my cheek, it felt as if a never-ending paper cut but on my face. After he was done Germany jerked the knife from out my face, my tears flowed into the cut making it sting more. He had a crooked smirk on his face, Germany watched as the crimson liquid flowed from my face onto my shirt.

" I wonder what Canada is gonna do this time. "

" He told me to leave you alone, but I couldn't help but look at you. Is it true your with the murder? That you 'love'  him, despite the abuse he inflicted upon your kid? "

I didn't know what he meant.

" You. Do know what happened.... Don't you? "

I shook my head.

"......"

" ha ha ha... Ha Ha Ha...! "

Germany got up and put his hand over his eyes.

" HAHAHAHAHA YOU IDIOT!!!! "

After two minutes of laughing, Germany got a grip of himself.

" Ohhh~ man.... So you really have no idea what happened? "

" You should have paid attention more and maybe this wouldn't have happened."

I wanted him to tell me more, I wanted to know why I was here.

" .... Your husband? Yeah, he's a murderer. Child abuser too.. "

" Your also a bigger idiot if you think Canada really killed himself, really, the story is quite interesting. But it's not over. Not yet. "

I don't know what to say, I wanted to protest but, I didn't know if I had.... The full story.... It was.... A feeling I can't describe even if I wanted to.

" But back on topic, what do you think he's going to do? I believe he's going to tear you limb from limb, but I could be wrong. "

" Maybe he'll pity on you give you a nice, quick, death. "

" Well, whatever he does, I'll help with. And you're going to be loud so I'm gonna have to. "

He then put the knife in his other hand.